View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2021, 01:43 PM
Lol...she won't open her mouth to me or my family....she tried playing all the neighbours off against one another, the other to houses are very very polite ( not that I am rude) but I won't take crap off anyone anymore, she tried moaning about the end people to me and my nice neighbour...then tried to moan about me to my nice neighbour complaining that the dogs had been barking all day.... when I was in apart from an hour and my nice neighbour said the dogs weren't barking much at all.....she didn't dare come to my door and say anything, very snakey that woman, backfired though as none of the houses speak to her and if there's any complaints about any of us, we have all said just send the police/ noise abatement/ RSPCA to the other neighbours not her and we will all say who the problem neighbour is
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2021, 01:52 PM
I should say, she came around here months back saying she had been given notice.....and she's still here so don't think she is leaving
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2021, 02:21 PM
Kazz have you tried brochostop. It is amazing for coughs etc. No conkers.☹️
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2021, 03:41 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Kazz have you tried brochostop. It is amazing for coughs etc. No conkers.☹️
Yeah got that thanks Brenda but this is a b*gg*r don't wish it on anyone.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2021, 04:00 PM
Kazz reading a really good book called A Special Relationship by Douglas Kennedy.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2021, 04:09 PM
Good afternoon all.

Busy day. Gary had a fall night before last and broke his nose. Today we've been to see the ENT surgeon to see if he needed an operation, but thankfully he doesn't.

He has to have nose drops twice a day which he can't do himself so I've asked if the carers up there could put them in for him. It will save me a fortune in petrol if all goes well with it

Conkers are all over the place here, Brenda. They are usually gathered up by Grandmas and Grandads for their Grandkids. We sit and watch them scouring the ground with a smile on our faces. Still plenty on the trees as well.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2021, 04:48 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Kazz reading a really good book called A Special Relationship by Douglas Kennedy.
Whats that about?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2021, 04:48 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good afternoon all.

Busy day. Gary had a fall night before last and broke his nose. Today we've been to see the ENT surgeon to see if he needed an operation, but thankfully he doesn't.

He has to have nose drops twice a day which he can't do himself so I've asked if the carers up there could put them in for him. It will save me a fortune in petrol if all goes well with it

Conkers are all over the place here, Brenda. They are usually gathered up by Grandmas and Grandads for their Grandkids. We sit and watch them scouring the ground with a smile on our faces. Still plenty on the trees as well.
Blinking heck was it a fall or a fall from a fit? Glad no operation needed.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2021, 05:23 PM
Oh gosh Chris, one problem gets solved and another appears, I really hope the carers can do it.....o.k, it saves you petrol but it also gets Gary to accept help from others which could be handy were there an emergency at night and you couldn't attend.
Brenda, haven't dragged my lasy bum up the drs yet....will ask my dad to look for conkers at work, he must come across some!
Thinking of Lynn with Margaret's funeral
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2021, 07:19 PM
He went out for a drink which he knows he shouldn't do as it always results in a fit. This time he went down a full flight of stairs. I didn't know anything about it until the next morning when the hospital phoned to say transport was booked to take him home.

Camera is back in and is staying. He got a bo*****ing from both me and his dad and also the care manager when we explained that one pint is enough to cause it

He's highly embarrassed about it and rightly so as it was totally self-inflicted. I could kill him when I'm not feeling sorry for him.

The carers haven't turned up as yet so it's looking like I'll have to go up there in the morning and find out what's happening
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >