Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-07-2013, 05:20 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Saturday).

Morning everyone.
Dillon decided to do his gentle huffing at the bottom of the stairs at 1/4 to 5 this morning he was hot and wanted to lay in the garden and snooze.
I have been snoozing on the sofa.

I have had a quick browse through last nights hilarious antics.
June I think you should ask the workmen to make your rock into a lazy boy rock. For those who don't know what I'm talking about which is often I suspect a lazy boy is an American recliner with pockets for remotes and beer cans etc., I believe. It would probably have a pocket for a small crown or tiara or you could commission one maybe.

Lorraine nice to see yo back again and welcome to the bearded dragons.
Helena enjoy your weekend and I hope Dave is better now.
Bev any chance of a quiet weekend for you and Lily.
I hope everyone else is well and enjoys their Saturday. It is cooler here at the moment and I am hoping for a cooler day for house hunting.
I am off to feed Dillon then walk him then do a packed lunch we are leaving around 9.15 this morning.

Take care everyone I will pop on and off till we leave then I will see you when we get back maybe with news.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2013, 05:57 AM
Morning Lynn and everyone

Oh Lynn, that made me PMSL, imagining June on a lazy boy rock with all her gizmo's around her Sounds like I ought to catch up on last night's goings on in here then Good luck with all the viewings today, let's hope today's the day when you find the house you love.

Lovely and cool here this morning a complete change in temperature, for at least 2 days I hope, before it all rises again on Monday here. I can't believe even Scotland is going for 29 deg today, that's a first isn't it

Only came on to check e-mails before setting off for the van as Dave is walking Zena for me and staying at home, I don't need him up there today cos I'm not in a hurry what with being able to start this early.

Enjoy the week-end everyone, might pop in here and there to try and keep up.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-07-2013, 06:12 AM
Morning Helena the thread through last night is well worth a read.
Good luck with the van changing and enjoy your weekend with Dave.
I am hoping to have some news today, trouble is if I fall in love with somewhere enough for us to make an offer I will be stressing out like Tom and Lisa waiting for the mortgage to be singed off then hoping they value the house at the amount they want to borrow I can feel the stress levels rising already.
The mortgage man at HSBC told Anne our neighbour it is very rare when anything has got this far after agreement in principal to be returned a no. More or less the same as the man on the telephone told me when I made enquiries.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2013, 06:48 AM
Morning

No chance of a lie-in here with Michael leaping all over me in bed! Just as well really because Loki still needs walking while it is cool.

It's meant to be cooler today but the house is very warm indeed.

We planned to go swimming so I hope I don't get accosted by the lady I thought was a man. I might have to think up an excuse not to go!

Have a good one!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-07-2013, 06:50 AM
Morning Linda.
Oh dear things like that are so embarrassing. Enjoy the swimming if you pluck up the courage to go.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2013, 06:54 AM
Morning
LYNN,good luck with the house hunt,fingers crossed its dream home day
LORE,welcome back
Was mad on here yesterday, think the heat is having an effect
Am cream crackered, hardly slept!!
Have a great day everyone Think I may need lots of coffee
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2013, 07:06 AM
much much cooler today, nice breeze

Lazyboy rock

This afternoon we are going to our Nieces "post transplant" party so that will be mad. The hundreds of kids, sweltering heat and nowhere to sit scenario

See you all later.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2013, 07:13 AM
Morning Lynn and all,

Yes Lynn I actually have a quiet easy weekend, no work for me or Lily. .
So I will get the beds stripped and washed and fresh bedding on. Go to tesco and do some much needed shopping and go to the post office and pay my bills. Then I am out into the garden to cut the grass and start cutting down and removing my climbing shrubs from my fence and trellis that divides my patio and lawn as I am taking that fence when I move. May even get the fence down if I am lucky and time doesn't run out. Tomorrow I will start clearing out the house.

Had a lovely long walk with Lily this morning, she is now asleep on the sofa on her back with her legs in the air .

I am also helping Charly and Ash find a half decent working fridge freezer either free or cheap. have advertised on freecycle but no joy. Their house in Pirbright will be ready midweek so they need one for then when they move in.

Good Luck with the house hunting Lynn. I have noticed in and around Ipswich has some very good properties in your price range and that would be a very easy area for Gordon to commute from.

Have a good day all and i hope you and the doggies are well.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2013, 07:14 AM
JENNY,hope you enjoy the party. Grab a Lilo,take your bikini and have a sunbathe,that way you won't need a seat Have fun xx
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

20-07-2013, 07:45 AM
Morning one and all
Hope your day goes as planed ,houe hunting ,party's ,gardening ,van change overs ,lazy days in the sun
Not so bright ,once the haze burns off going to be a scorcher
Have walked the muppets ,while still cool ,swim this evening
Loads going on for the games ,bouncy castles ,and roundabouts being erected the usual stalls
Car park chocca with caravans ,tents someone's got a washing line up nothing like airing your laundry in public ha ha
Working at 10 today not looking forward if it gets too hot
Do hope all poorly humans and doglets get better soon ,
Enjoy your day everyone ,take care in this heat
Stay safe
Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »