Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2010, 12:38 PM
Originally Posted by Pitbull Victim View Post
The thing I do find amusing is whenever any counter argument to your head in the sand approach, differs from your narrow minded apology for the breed, out comes the old chestnut: "He must be a Troll." My God you are a sad bunch of intellectual bankrupts.
I have read many posts on this subject on Dogsey, and without a shadow of a doubt the bad Pitbull owners are not conspicuous by their absense. No wonder the breed get's such a bad press.
PV if you actually said anything of value to the discussion, people may give your posts more thought but due to the fact it is just name calling and of little relevance, I have no reason to stick my head in a bucket of sand unless it is to avoid your ramblings as C&D said, you missed your Daily Mail paper and are disgruntled by this fact.
I too have read many a good post on Dogsey yet yours seem to be nothing more than troll like behaviour and want to abuse anyone who may not see the breed as you do.
It takes many different varieties of people to make the world go around and am glad you are not one that has any power in the dog world as you seem to have your mind firmly of the fact you are right and any other thoughts on the subject are wrong.
We are all entitled to our opinions but some (such as yours) will be held with little merit due to the berating you choose rather than being able to discuss things sensibly.
cintvelt
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-04-2010, 12:41 PM
The thing I do find amusing is whenever any counter argument to your head in the sand approach, differs from your narrow minded apology for the breed, out comes the old chestnut: "He must be a Troll." My God you are a sad bunch of intellectual bankrupts.
I have read many posts on this subject on Dogsey, and without a shadow of a doubt the bad Pitbull owners are not conspicuous by their absense. No wonder the breed get's such a bad press.
I have read this comment 5 times now, and I'm sorry.... you've lost me... no idea as to what you're trying to say here... I too must be an intellectual bankrupt I suppose....

I do however agree that calling people "jerks" and "trolls" isn't the best way to make a point, and although I haven't read all the posts on this thread I do understand that you're one of the people who believes all Pitt Bulls are dangerous as you've been at the wrong end of one of them... fine... point made. Others have different experiences from yours and also have a right to make their point... that was, I believe, the whole purpose of this thread....
Woodstock
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-04-2010, 12:43 PM
Where are these pitbull owners on here that you speak of?

PS It's not generally a good look to call us "intellectual bankrupts" and then have punctuation errors in your post - plus if you remember, we at least have managed to have several dozen pages of discussion rather than repeatedly posting youtube videos with only the words "Nuff said".
Pitbull Victim
Dogsey Junior
Male 

08-04-2010, 01:33 PM
Originally Posted by Woodstock View Post
Where are these pitbull owners on here that you speak of?

PS It's not generally a good look to call us "intellectual bankrupts" and then have punctuation errors in your post - plus if you remember, we at least have managed to have several dozen pages of discussion rather than repeatedly posting youtube videos with only the words "Nuff said".
Punctuation errors? without any credible evidence. Tut tut. You have now hit the nail on the head as to why I allude to you and your ilk as intellectual bankrupt's.

Incidently, "nuff said" is fair comment on video after video that highlights the danger to the public the Pitbull presents.

Have a nice day.
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2010, 01:38 PM
Punctuation errors? without any credible evidence. Tut tut. You have now hit the nail on the head as to why I allude to you and your ilk as intellectual bankrupt's.

Incidently, "nuff said" is fair comment on video after video that highlights the danger to the public the Pitbull presents.

Have a nice day.
So what are you hoping to gain from posting on here? Apart from trying (and failing) to wind people up and force your opinion on them.
tazer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2010, 01:50 PM
I will devote any amount of my time required to educate those who wish to learn, or who want to discuss in an adult way, our differing views. It seems however, that you wish to do neither, therefore, you are nothing more than a waste of my time. In which case, I can only hope you find your coppy of the Daily Male soon, so that we can be rid of you.

Now, if I am infact incorrect in my assessment, and you would infact like to have an adult discussion, then drop the attitude, and lets get on with it.
Crysania
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2010, 01:52 PM
Actually, it's not the counter argument that anyone considers troll-like. It's the insults. Calling people jerks, insulting IQ, calling people a "sad bunch of intellectual bankrupts."

When someone cannot even discuss their viewpoint without resorting to such insults, what they have to say is pretty much useless. As someone else said, if you can discuss this maturely, then please do so.

But I have my doubts.
Crysania
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2010, 01:54 PM

Have a nice day.
It should be "intellectual bankrupts." The term is not possessive.

At any rate, does this mean you're leaving? One can only hope.
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2010, 01:55 PM
Originally Posted by Crysania View Post
It should be "intellectual bankrupts." The term is not possessive.

At any rate, does this mean you're leaving? One can only hope.
I think a few more than one are hoping!!
Woodstock
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-04-2010, 02:21 PM

Have a nice day.
The evidence is there in your previous post - for instance "Get's" should not have an apostrophe and you proved my point again in this post with "bankrupt's".
You accuse us of not answering your arguments but you haven't answered my question. Where on Dogsey are these pitbull owners that you claim are posting on this thread?
As far as your youtube videos go, "nuff said" is not really adding much to an intellectual discussion, is it? Especially as people asked you questions to understand your position a bit better and instead of replying and possibly enlightening them about your views, you insulted them.
You obviously have passionate views about this subject which I would love to discuss, but you don't actually seem able to have an intelligent discourse about it.
Page 81 of 132 « First < 31 71 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 91 131 > Last »