Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
my_boy_sonny
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-04-2004, 09:01 PM

Poor Sonny

I haven't been giving him as much attention as usual cause I have a heavy load of uni work to be done - but his new trick is when he gets fed up trying to get my attention he just sticks his head in my book and won't move until I have a play

And he has just stolen my seat little

Love sam and sonny xxx
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-04-2004, 08:53 AM
Star stole my bed last night, I was last in and had to find a space for myself. I was squashed. Thats what happens when you let the animals into your bed

Carole
Alison N
Dogsey Junior

18-04-2004, 09:54 AM
Ah well they have got to get your attention somehow!

My first rottie (Elsa) was miffed with me because I wouldn't play with her - was sat on the floor reading Dog World at the time. What did she do? Peed on it and walked off with a smug look - last time I paper train
my_boy_sonny
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-04-2004, 10:02 AM
Alison you win - don't think sonny would go that far but who knows - I do remember when he was paper training I put the paper I was reading down for a second to get something and when I looked round he had weed on it - but you defin win

love sam and sonny
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-04-2004, 10:52 AM
Saffy used to steal my books when I was reading and shred them to get my attention, now if Im busy or reading she just does a mad run from the kitchen to the front room and back banging into things til I pay attention and then she runs to the cupboard for her lead.
Hayley
Dogsey Senior

30-07-2004, 09:29 AM
lol Glazby hasn't wee'd on any of my books yet however if your reading the paper and he wants fusses he won't think twice about shredding it to pieces even if it is in your hands at the time!!
Barbara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2004, 05:05 AM
LOL Allison! :smt018 :smt044 :smt043 :smt042
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2004, 10:13 AM
Jas will nudge at your arm and if u r lying on the floor reading a paper he will roll over onto his back on the paper until u give him, a fuss. Tam will stand there and turn her bum into your face if u r lying on the floor.