Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2007, 11:15 AM
Originally Posted by Annestaff View Post
Please stay on topic and don't get personal

i am trying to stay on topic but if someons slate MY DOGS PERSONALYL then im going to defend them

go ahead slate bc's - nothing to do with this topic - but do not slate me or my dogs personally

mabey would should get back to discussing pit bulls and the other 3 banned breeds
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2007, 11:18 AM
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
Why???
Which other breeds would you like to see banned & what are your reasons?
I asked the above question,your reply below
Originally Posted by suze View Post
staffys

because it is easy to get pit bulls in ths county and pass them off as staffys!! they arealso used as matcho status
[QUOTE=suze;1143663]

AT WHAT POINT HAVE I SAID - SUCH N SUCH AS PERSONS DOG SHOULD EB BANNED?? AND NAME D A DOG??!!!!!!!

QUOTE]

The answer is above!
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2007, 11:22 AM
did i give the name of your dog personally - slate your dog that you walk, feed etc no.!!!!! that is what im on about

krusewalker has on several occasions which pi55ed me off
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2007, 11:28 AM
did i give the name of your dog personally - slate your dog that you walk, feed etc no.!!!!! that is what im on about

krusewalker has on several occasions which pi55ed me off
No Suze you didn't,but you stated the breed I own,which is as good as mentioning names.
I don't breed bash I never have,I take the individual dog on it's own merits.

Yes pits maybe very easy to pass off as Staffords to the untrained eye,at the end of the day blame the unenforceable act,the knee jerk legislation that simply doesn't work.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2007, 11:34 AM
[quote=suze;1143545]im not even bothering answering you because of the nasty pm you sent me a while ago - feel free to post away against me but dont quote me and insult me - if you do i will do the same back - 2 can play at that game

Go for it gall,,,do your worst,,,,

Originally Posted by abbie View Post

it was an example - again - keep my dogs out of it and it has naff all to do with you or anyone else - you want to comment - fine - but do so about the breed in general - not my dogs - or do you want me to go on about yours ina bad way too????

STOP BASHING MY DOGS - LEAVE THEM ALONE AND GET BACK ON TOPIC - IF ANYONE MENTIONS MY DOGS AGAIN I WILL HAVE NO PROBLEM IN SLATING YOURS - CHILDISH BUT THATS HOW ANNOYED I AM RIGHT NOW

winge winge winge,,,,,dont dish it up if you cant take it, you feel you can come on here stateing you want SBT banned,,,,,,,so why is it so wrong to say,,,if your dog is aggressive why should it not be pts, thats what your saying to others aint it,
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2007, 11:36 AM
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
No Suze you didn't,but you stated the breed I own,which is as good as mentioning names.no its not - i was on about slating dogs and their owners personlly which is what happened to me like i said before go ahead slate i breed i like - i wouldnt b as touchy about it as you lot
I don't breed bash I never have,I take the individual dog on it's own merits.

Yes pits maybe very easy to pass off as Staffords to the untrained eye,at the end of the day blame the unenforceable act,the knee jerk legislation that simply doesn't work.

i dont get why you are all so touchy about my opinions on a certain breed - you have said you piece you (im not aiming this directly at anyone) keep trying to offend me personally - why i dont know but i find it pretty pathetic - i talk about the breed in general not anyones dogs or anyones handling skills

i wouldnt dare mention any names or any dogs name as surprisingly enough im not like that

can we stick to the topic from now on and if anyone wants to have a go at me personally - keep it to yourself cos i dont want to hear it
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2007, 11:37 AM
[QUOTE=dougiepit;1143688]
im not even bothering answering you because of the nasty pm you sent me a while ago - feel free to post away against me but dont quote me and insult me - if you do i will do the same back - 2 can play at that game

Go for it gall,,,do your worst,,,,

winge winge winge,,,,,dont dish it up if you cant take it, you feel you can come on here stateing you want SBT banned,,,,,,,so why is it so wrong to say,,,if your dog is aggressive why should it not be pts, thats what your saying to others aint it,

so you pm me telling em so stay out of your threads and now you come here slating me???!!!!!

now thats sad
abbie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2007, 11:41 AM
I would just like to point out that the quote in post no 125 was not made by me!!
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2007, 11:42 AM
i dont get why you are all so touchy about my opinions on a certain breed - you have said you piece you (im not aiming this directly at anyone) keep trying to offend me personally - why i dont know but i find it pretty pathetic - i talk about the breed in general not anyones dogs or anyones handling skills

i wouldnt dare mention any names or any dogs name as surprisingly enough im not like that

can we stick to the topic from now on and if anyone wants to have a go at me personally - keep it to yourself cos i dont want to hear it
Lets just say you seem to know all about SBT's,well enough to want to ban them,NOT!!!!!!!!!!You have no idea what you are talking about and never will know what you are talking about due to your ignorance regarding banning breeds.You refuse to read what Sal put to you because you couldn't be bothered, so imo you shouldn't be debating on this issue,
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2007, 11:44 AM
i would leave the thread now if people stopped quoting me and reffering to me!!!!!
Closed Thread
Page 13 of 16 « First < 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 >