Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2024, 07:16 AM

Tuesday Pancake Day 13th February 2024

Morning all. I watched The Last Detective last evening and he has a St. Bernard in that series but other series he has a Landseer Newfie. Yep Church was good yesterday. It looks as though it is going to be a wetish day. It's a nothing day for me today. Just a walk to the shop for the tvchoice mag and then not a lot. Tomorrow is cook day as Margaret is coming over for lunch. Have a good day all. Get those pancakes tossed.What do you put on yours?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-02-2024, 07:58 AM
Morning brenda and all to follow.
It is dry here but not bright so no idea what the weather will do, could go either way.
If I make pancakes it would be lemon and sugar for us, I do not have a lemon so it might be a stroll to a shop if it doesn't rain and I decide to make pancakes.

brenda enjoy your not do much day, you will be busy tomorrow.
griff could be that, we are not strict though never have been. Not even with the boys.
Rightly or wrongly we use a little bit of blackmail if and when needed.
Chris you have probably woken up worried about Teds operation today, but I will say try not to worry and of course wishing that all goes well which I'm sure it will.
Also hopefully when this stress is out of the way the dizzy spells will do one.
Sue hoping for another calm day for you.
Kazz when you see the big fluffy boy again give him a cuddle from me.
I just love the big fluffy dogs.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2024, 08:56 AM
I have had a laugh this morning. I went out and bought the tvchoice for next week and oh dear on Tuesday there is a programme called The Pet Psychic:What's Your Dog Thinking? But in this episode she is going to help a chicken that's stopped laying eggs. rofl!!
Chris I am sure Ted will be fine.
Lynn if bribery works for a quiet life then why not? All will be fine when Freya grows up more and understands the rights and wrongs. She is still a baby really and like puppies don't really understand what is right in our thinking..
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2024, 09:32 AM
Good morning Brenda and Lynn

Enjoy your not doing much day Brenda

Lynn I think Freya respects you because you are consistent whereas she know she can wind mum and dad round her little finger

Thinking o you and Ted today Chris. Everything will be fine.

Lovely morning here so have hung out two loads of washing. Teazle walked and thinking of doing a bit in the garden. I had pancakes on Saturday mine with lemon and sugar, more lemon than sugar, and Barry with just sugar.

Take care everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-02-2024, 09:40 AM
Yes brenda and Sue she will play mum and dad up more and did last night again.
Lauren is going to try to change her routine.

I told Lauren it's always mum and dad our boys were always good for nanny and granddad.

They'll get there we have all come out the other side It's just hard work especially when you have to work all day, you're tired and the guilt feeling kicks in I guess.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2024, 10:26 AM
Good morning all.

I am on lates today as I said I did some gardening yesterday when I got home really really enjoyed it removed some plants and cut down quite a bit all be it late but now I feel more confident with my left shoulder should be okay small little and often. Nothing better than gardening to move the muscles. This morning expected some aches but nothing more than normal in fact maybe less so little and often I think.

Off tomorrow and have some greenery to cut up from the climbers which I have taken down they out paced me care wise last year so out they came while I can. Tomorrow I will cut them into small mananable pieces then trip to the skip. Clear as I go. LOL

As I say work this afternoon, and maybe pancakes when I come home.

Have a good afternoon everyone and Chris thinking of you today would say don't worry but you never can not worry
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-02-2024, 10:43 AM
That's good Kazz the shoulder seems no worse for wear after your gardening session.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2024, 04:18 PM
Hi all.

The lad is home. He went in at 11.30 and home at 3.30.| He's still high as a kite but he's back where he belongs sporting a snazzy surgical suit in a fetching shade of blue/turquois

In the end, they decided not to do the teeth as it's thought the would break off rather than come out cleanly, but Lisa seems certain they should come out by themselves by the times he's two.

I stayed with him while they sedated him and he has been a very good boy. All the staff fell in love with the cute 'ickle doggy
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-02-2024, 04:43 PM
Good news Chris.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2024, 05:39 PM
Ahhh, that's cracking news Chris, so pleased all went well. Lol, those surgical suits aren't half something!!
I would never have played my nan up ory mum and dad....it wouldn't have been tolerated, I am of the age where you were told, warned and then a slap on the ass.....very rarely happened as I was pretty good, I have gone feral the older I have got lol
I am intrigued with psychics and clairvoyants....my nan saw a clairvoyant and she got everything right about my grandad including what month he would die....nan went to a different area, was before internet so there was no way the woman could know. Likewise my friend Steve, she saw one in Cornwall, mum went with her and the lady said you have recently lost a baby after a fall....Steve burst into tears and my mum just looked, she had told nobody....she had fallen down the stairs during an argument with her then husband
Kazz, pleased to hear the shoulder is o.k