Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2024, 07:45 AM

Monday 5th February 2024

Morning all. Hope you all had a good day yesterday. I looked at my diary this morning as I usually do and my calendar and I wonder how many people actually celebrate the day that is mentioned on the dates? Today is St. Brigids Day in (ROI) and tomorrow is Waitangi Day in NZ. Both public Holidays. Have a good day everyone.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2024, 10:02 AM
Good morning Brenda and all who follow

Have a good day Brenda

That is ridiculous Kelly having to wait until you can go to the loo as you said a lot of problems will arise for the drivers health wise.

Up early this morning. Ben to the station for the 630 train to London and then over to the girls. Mum is going to walk them home rfom school tonight but I still have to go over, but a bit later, to take Sarah boxing which she really enjoys. Teazle walked and veg done for lunch no having a coffee/. Barry came with me on the walk but he did struggle. Has a lot to do if he wants to be fit to walk around on our holiday in August.

Take care everyone
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2024, 12:41 PM
St Brigid's day, you make your crosses in Ireland and put them out for her to bless. Bank holiday there too I think.
Sue, good for Sarah taking up boxing, my grandad was an excellent boxer, use to spar with Randolph Turpin, taught all of his grandchildren to box but I have a special gift for it ( not surprising)
Bit annoyed, no, scrap that, highly annoyed. Harringtons have done away with their turkey and potato dog food, I am now stuck, it suits all 3 dogs and their response is we have a new super food but it's only available in 1.7kg bags.... going to cost me a bomb, have ended up looking at greenwoods and ordering 4 small bags of that to try....I hope to god it suits them. Steve will get Molly on a different food but my 2 are the issue
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2024, 04:14 PM
Flying visit off to physio for my shoulder and wrist (working well) but Kelly try Orchard House https://www.orchardhousepetfood.co.uk/ got Gerts from them she was allergic/sensitive to everything it seemed until I found theirs recoommended by a fair few SBT and EBT owners who have dogs with skin/allergy issues. And their delivery and customer service is excellent. I would highly reccomend
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2024, 06:03 PM
Hope the physio went well Kazz
Thanks for the link, it's a bit too pricey for me, I have 2 of my own plus Molly when Steve is off work, I have ordered some stuff from zooplus to try, I just don't want the upset of changing the dog food
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2024, 07:17 PM
Yes Physio went well he said "I wish everyone put in that ammount of work into the excercises I give them" but to be honest the more I did the excercises the more the nerves and the muscles have repaired themselves or put themsleves back where they should be and not a taut. Hence not so much pain he thinks another 5-6 months and I agree we are only a mnth in but the strength and freagility especialy of my shoulder is not anywhere near the right but will get there.

Yes Griff they are pricey I have to admit and prices have gone up since I started with them but there again everything has,but having the one the food obviously went much further.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2024, 07:48 PM
That's great about the shoulder Kazz
Yes, I have noticed the cost of everything increasing, I find myself going without things too