Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2016, 07:31 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday 2nd November

Good morning all.

June, Glad the girls did their guarding duties seriously last night.

Griff do hope Dex is better this morning and functioning normally.

The sun is actually out this morning but it is very cold.

Hope everyone else is well, Lynn hope you are on the mend. Norma you too. Mandy a long day ahead of you, hope it goes well.

Have a good day all, take care, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2016, 08:12 AM
Good morning Moyra and al who follow

Hope yu manage to keep warm today Moyra.

Harvey Teazle wakes him up but its getting him out of bed that is the problem as she would quite happily stay there with him

Good girls June at least it will give anyone trying to breaking a really good fright.

Had a lovely walk along the sea front yesterday morning and enjoyed a coffee in the sun. Today the sun is out but it is quite cold out there. Well must away Teazle to walk and then make some meat pies for freezing and lunch.

Hope Lynn, Norma, Nippy and anyone else missing in action are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2016, 08:16 AM
Morning Moyra and Sue and all to follow. Gordon on the tv programme. This Morning the subject I was on about was a person that trains pitbulls in america and letting it interact with their new baby and son. Wasn't impressed but he did say that it isn't the various breed's that are at fault it is the owners etc. etc. Roger Mugford was in the studio putting his four pennorth in. I turned off in the end. The reason I saw it was because I had turned it on an hour later on catch up. Have a good day all.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-11-2016, 08:53 AM

Hi all out there

Yes another photo of Sheffeld Park it is such an amazing place ,a photographers heaven. That photo wastaken using a lens at 200mm for anyone interested, or in other words being able to get a lot closer than one actually is.

yesterday i booked in for an eye checkup at the opticians as I thinK I now need new glasses since the pressure in them has dropped significantly. Don't really need them anymore for distance only for closeup such as being on the computer. So will have to see what he comes up with,but don't think I will ever get my driving licence back.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-11-2016, 09:46 AM
Barry let's hope you do get your licence back because its like your independence has been snatched from you.
Saw an article about that pitbull, they've been in the papers before. He trains them to be guard dogs and his methods are questionable in my opinion.
Text from son wants to call in at 10.30, so we'll see. He'll turn up late, if he's not here by 11 I'm off out with girls and he'll have to wait for me
Fireworks last night! Gone 11pm, came from near the church. Girls never stirred Someone must have collared whoever it was because they only let 2 off Probably thought they could get away with it by setting them off so late, but they were wrong
Frost on the cars last night and this morning, pretty cold, did my clean up and back in. Sun is out now so will warm up a bit
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2016, 10:23 AM
Morning all.... i want to start today again please...i don't like it!!!! got up early, no business from Dex, got dressed and necked my chemo, shoved the dogs in their crates and the cat in his box...off we went, bus should have come at 8.43..... i ended up catching the one on the other side of the road that should have arrived at 8.35 but turned up at 8.55!!!! then we got stuck at temporary traffic lights for 5 minutes!!! got to the vets, had to wait for ages in the reception with a dog who had an infected ear which stank to high heaven so i was nearly sick, then i have had to rush myself to the Drs as i have a water infection, asked could the nurse dip it, send it to the hospital and get me my antibiotics...leave it with us and we will sort it later!!! so i now need to try and get to fetch the cat and to the Drs in the same day...boohoo, then i had to ring steve and tell him about the traffic lights as he is driving my route today, he is of the same opinion as me, they should do the work at night as the road is so very very busy and he was very unimpressed that the buses are running so far behind so early in the day as it means he will end up missing his breaks and finish late
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2016, 11:55 AM
Sorry Griff, you have had such trouble getting the dogs and Dex to the vet. Hope your return trip will be better. Finally got my Diabetes eye test for the end of the month, normally it is in June. I haven't been seen by the eye clinic at the hospital for nearly 18 months so much for having glaucoma. I am continuing spasmodically to remember to put my eye drops in. Barry hope yours goes ok and you will get your driving licence back, fortunately I have not lost mine and after a field vision test last year it was extended for a further 3 years.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2016, 12:26 PM
Moyra, wow, that is pretty poor, i know at out Drs they do the diabetes eye clinic and retinal screening, not really up to scratch going that long without a check. I am keeping myself busy, just coked meatballs and peppers and onion in a tomato and garlic sauce and then made a chilli too, all popped into containers cooling down before the lids go on and are labelled
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2016, 01:03 PM
Love your picture Barry, some beautiful scenery there at Sheffield Park. It is a beautiful day outside today even if a trifle cold and the wind is a bit naughty. The leaves are dropping in droves.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2016, 01:22 PM
Just called the vets...they haven't started dex yet...they had an emergency in....i am not going to have enough hours today
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >