Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2019, 07:29 AM

Daily Chat Monday 23rd December

Good morning everyone

Do hope your hubby is feeling better today Brenda

Also hope you manage to get Gary's tooth ache sorted without having to pay Chris

Forecast to be a nice day today so have hung the washing out. Eldest son arrived last night with his usual present for me - his washing Usually I only have his jumpers but this time have a week's washing too! Oh well what are mothers for Just about to take Teazle out then off to the shops for the last few bits for Christmas food and that is me done (hopefully) until after the new year.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2019, 08:59 AM
Good morning one and all.

YES!!! Dentist 12.15 pm tomorrow.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2019, 09:16 AM
Good Morning all and everyone.

Did you hear it in the night I think it was enough to wake the World let alone England...…...not seen it on the news yet but hey sure it will be.

Chris Double Yeah on the dentist. Have a great day.

Sue We could of been separated at birth LOL on the washing front put mine on the line too FINGERS CROSSED.
Just off out again with Gert then off to do my last bits and pieces food wise no work until Friday.

Brenda Hope all is going well

Lynn Family is a coming
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2019, 09:29 AM
Morning all, So far so good at the moment. Just waiting for the results to come back from sample but he had a good night and so did I. Will let you know. Have a good day all. Sun is shining. Yeh!! Another nurse has just turned up. Wow they are on ball this morning.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-12-2019, 11:14 AM
Morning Sue, Chris, Kazz, brenda and all to follow.
Sun shining here to.
Yes Kazz youngest arriving today so once again I am running around like a headless chicken.

Chris glad you have an appointment for Gary. Not really what you need Christmas eve.
Sue lol hopefully Michael won't be bringing his washing.
brenda glad you had a good night and OH has to hopefully onwards and upwards now.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2019, 11:20 AM
Take it easy Lynn. Take a bit of time to relax inbetween doing stuff. That goes for everyone else to. The nurse has just gone. Spent an hour here. I'm off to see what to do for lunch. Have a good afternoon peeps.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-12-2019, 01:07 PM
Am doing now brenda thank you. You try to relax to.
The nurse was with you a decent amount of time.

Dillon is having a melt down not sure what he thinks is happening but bark, bark, bark. Especially when Gorden gets up to move. He knows something is going on but not encountered this amount of nonsense since he was a naughty youngster.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2019, 10:22 PM
Evening all
What should I have heard Kazz?? Don't think I heard anything although woke up at about 2.20am
Been busy sorting the spare room for my brother coming, tomorrow I have to go sedate my friends dog ready for their journey to Nottingham, then get back, walk the dogs and bath them then make dinner ready for when my brother arrives plus do what other bits my mum needs me to do, I will be wrecked!!!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2019, 10:24 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Evening all
What should I have heard Kazz?? Don't think I heard anything although woke up at about 2.20am
Been busy sorting the spare room for my brother coming, tomorrow I have to go sedate my friends dog ready for their journey to Nottingham, then get back, walk the dogs and bath them then make dinner ready for when my brother arrives plus do what other bits my mum needs me to do, I will be wrecked!!!
So glad you asked Griff
Father Christmas warming up the reindeer and sleigh
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2019, 10:25 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Evening all
Have you become Grifferella………... If so keep the shoes.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >