View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
weims
Dogsey Junior

21-10-2004, 11:53 AM

More Weimaraners need homes

I have 2 male weims and 1 female. Males are just over 3 yrs and nearly 2 yrs and female is about 12 mths. The 2 males are living together but have had to go into kennels which is only open for another week as the owners are going on holiday so I have 1 week to find homes for these boys and the bitch is in a terrible home where she isnt being looked after, not fed or watered, nor walked. Someone is trying to get her out and when they do she will be up for rehoming.

if anyone can help please let me know.

Also is there is anyone in the York area that can help with home checking and vetting dogs please let me know we are short of members in that area.

Thanks

Lynn
stonedagen
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-10-2004, 03:23 PM
I dont live in York but if you ever need anyone in cumbria i can volunteer, i used to have a weim, i also am a volunteer for newfoundland rescue.

Emma

I hope they find a home soon, im just sorry i havent got the room, or so OH says anyway!!

MEN !
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2004, 04:15 PM
Weims if you want pics posted, email me!
I know a lady round here that has a rescue weim.

Hope they find homes soon!