register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-07-2016, 02:00 PM
Have done 2 posts today and both of them have disappeared, calmed down a bit now,when the second one vanished I was furious
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2016, 02:46 PM
How annoying June. I am just grateful that I got my pc sorted at last.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-07-2016, 03:17 PM
Afternoon everyone very annoying June when you lose a post two would be AAAAarrrggghhhh !!!!.
Glad the pc is sorted Moyra, hope you are enjoying your visit with the Afghan Sue.
griff thank you shows it was worth putting in the time and not giving up on him. He has been a little monkey today though racing in and out wanting games and I needed to get out to the shops. Got out eventually at 1'ish he is now curled up beside me on the sofa.
Goats will eat your grass and anything else they can get their chops round.
Hope everyone is having a good day.
No calls about the Mazda and 8 watchers and loads of views on the famous auction site but no questions or any enquiries about coming to view. Reckon I am going to have drop the price.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2016, 05:51 PM
Hello everyone
When I came home from work yesterday I had something to eat then went straight to bed, was very achy and really tired.
This more as up early and then off to Lauryn's college with her for a celebration day for passing the course I'm very proud. They took a photo so I'm having that when it's available. We went into Derby after and I took her to Costa then a bit of a wander about, then later took her for tea & cake
Tony wasn't going to work till 12.30 so Rosie wasn't on her own too long not that you'd know when I got back, she acted like we'd been gone weeks
Nice not being at work tonight though.
Am going to take Rosie out in a mo before sorting something for dinner
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-07-2016, 06:04 PM
Congratulations to Lauryn and you and Tony of course too Mandy.

Had a message from someone not long after posting no interest in the car asking for a viewing. Explained had to be the weekend but they could name the day and time. Not heard anymore.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-07-2016, 06:35 PM
Hoping that car is gone soon Lynn. Its dead annoying when people contact you, you reply and you never hear another thing, you want to strangle them!!
Its lovely you got that praise for Dylan, how close he came to you giving up on him, but you carried on and he is a boy to be proud of isn't he.
Well done to Lauryn, Mandy. What does she do now she's passed, has she got plans. Can't believe its middle of July nearly already, the primary school near me is having its sports days, yesterday was the older children, and this morning it was the younger ones dead sweet
Nothing on telly tonight I fancy
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-07-2016, 06:41 PM
Me to June still nothing. Really bugs me.
It made me very proud to receive lovely comments especially the one about he could see in his eyes and face he was a good dog. So pleased now I stuck with him.
A lot of that was down to his breeder and you and others on here especially your remark that he couldn't sit and tell me over a cuppa how he was feeling.
He has been cheeky most of the day but you still want them to have some cheek don't you ?
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

06-07-2016, 07:24 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
all I have to worry about now is being fit for the operation on Saturday.
Hi Moyra, gosh I do hope that this time it all goes to plan and you are back home asap. To be honest if it was me I would not be even thinking about switching the computer on at that time of morning and with the operation scheduled for latter that day. As you said we'll know where you are and I'm sure we'll be thinking of you.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

06-07-2016, 07:32 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
No calls about the Mazda and 8 watchers and loads of views on the famous auction site but no questions or any enquiries about coming to view.
Hi Lynn, it's very nice when people see a dog like Dillon and also see how well behaved he is. I'm convinced that it has a lot to do with his home environment. Casey was also a handful at first but he's a different dog now

I am trying to sell the camper van, I've not written about it on here but yesterday I came close culpipal homicide To long a story but if I ever do sell it I'll let you all know. Like Griff says it's the 'tyre kickers' who get me frustrated.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

06-07-2016, 07:39 PM
Sue and all above, thanks for your nice thoughts about us getting a companion for Casey. Had an e-mail from Ros the Northern Newfie Club welfare lady, yes (as I thought) she always has dogs in need of homes so 'watch this space' as they say

I'm off out to the garden to catch a bit of late evening light and water and weed and generally potter around If I don't fall asleep leaning on my spade I will return latter.

I too would like to see LG post a few words. We have a small garden whereas he has about half of Sadleworth Moor so I expect he's up to his eyeballs in work, I do hope it's just that and not something serious.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >