View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2009, 10:07 PM
oh bless what a fright she gave everyone.

hope she gets a home VERY soon xxx
HannahCB
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-10-2009, 10:13 PM
§me too, §hope she is ok!! she is so beautiful
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

06-11-2009, 10:49 PM
An update from one of our kennel walkers:

"Tia was a bit down in the dumps when we arrived today, but Mum cheered her up. It doesn't take much to bring a smile to her face (both my Mum and Tia)!"

Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2009, 05:21 PM
any updates on Tia? Hope she is well, and someone gives her a home soon.
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2009, 05:29 PM
Eyes have gone a wee bit watery here reading about Tia, what a super girl and such a beautiful face. Hoping and praying she finds love and care in her forever home VERY VERY soon
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

09-11-2009, 10:05 PM
Another update on Tia from the kennels:

"Tia was very ready for her walk this morning. She trundled along quite happily, asking for treats intermittently.

As well as her morning walks, she is also having a short mooch around the kennel grounds in the afternoon. Considering it is only just over a week ago that we thought we had lost her, she is doing amazingly well. I just wish a foster home would come up for her - the weather has turned now and I don't know how she is going to cope with a winter in kennels.

On our way back today, we had a coat fitting and I was delighted that I have managed to get one that almost fits and will certainly do for the time being

You can see in this photo and the ones Janet took on Saturday, that her beautiful smiley face has become more serious and worried "

Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2009, 10:12 PM
I hope this lovely lady gets home soon! She looks like she really needs it
I would but my neighbours would have me arrested!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

11-11-2009, 10:07 PM
Thank the Lord! Tia has gone into foster care today! She is still looking for her forever home.

Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2009, 10:41 PM
aaww so glad that she is moving in the right direction !!!
good luck tia enjoy your home comforts xxx
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

15-11-2009, 09:03 PM
Tia's fosterer has posted a daily update on her progress below ...

"A good night for Tia, she is a clean dog. Slept from 10 pm to 6.30 am when I woke her for the toilet. During the day she has slept most of the time. Only one short walk this morning as it rained later, so she has been mooching in the garden in the dry spells. Loves food and eats too fast so have spilt her meals up into 4. Tia loves dinners as well! You can see her watching the saucepan. Her skin on the back of her legs is dry but I am creaming a couple of times a day. She smiles and has settled very quickly.

Tia thanks Auntie Ros for her goodie bag of tinned food, chicken, biscuits, chews, cream for her skin and cod liver oil! Ros is a very supportive friend to me.

P.S. we don't tell any guests that Tia saves on the washing up by cleaning out the saucepan ops:

Tia was very off this morning. I let her outside, her little back legs stumbling, got her back in and she just dropped in the porch, didn’t want a treat, her breathing was much faster and she panted heavily. After an hour she got on her bed and slept. Woke up and then ate chicken stew, very tired all day so just let her chill and walk in the garden. A couple of friends called, Tia is winning hearts! Before she goes to bed she lifts her paw to say, don’t forget my treats, those teddy biscuits taste nice had a nibble myself! Snore, never ever have I heard a dog snore so loud.

Sorry the photos are not outside but don’t want her in the cold as she will lie on the block paving. I call the one pose the Tia ‘Linda Lusardi’ pose. I’m not used to all this full frontal nudity ops:

Poor Tia had another turn at 5am; she woke me by rattling the child gate. Heavy breathing, panting, wobbly legs, after an hour passed over. I am puzzled. Today Tia has had 2 short walks, plenty of mooching outside, she’s eating well, enjoying her food and welcoming visitors.

She is also getting her feet under the table and my face is cleaner than it’s ever been, who needs moisturizer

After chatting to Karen about Tia’s health, I had a slight change of tactics to see what Tia was like first thing in the morning. I woke 4.30am, and woke Tia with dirty looks, she went outside and then slept on, so no problems with breathing/panting this morning. 3 short walks today and a woofing session outside. We have met a couple of spaniels. Tia does pull to say hello and smell. I shopped to find on my return Ros and Anna having coffee and Tia watching them (Ros has her own key) Tia welcomed her. Perhaps Lynne could add to her advert, 'excellent guard dog'

To be continued ... watch this space!
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >