Our sister sites
Our sister sites
samnooshka
New Member!
Female 

24-01-2008, 09:22 AM

Mia's Story - Wednesday 23rd January 2008

Wednesday 23rd January 2008

When James and Sammy came down this morning, Lupo was let outside first, I don’t think its fair that he should do everything first. Lupo looks really tired, I don’t think I was scratching the bottom of my box that loudly last night but he isn’t very happy with me and doesn’t want to play.

At breakfast Lupo gets fed first and I have to stay in the garden, I cry a bit, as I said, its not fair that he gets things first. But he is then put back in his box and I am called in to eat my dinner. We play the leave it game again and I am sitting nicely and I do as I am told. Sammy then wants me to do a “down” so she puts the food to my nose and then I follow it down to between my paws and then she moves it along the floor, she keeps saying the word to me and I eventually manage to do it. But I don’t like it and I quickly sat up again. I only did it one time as I don’t find it comfortable, so we did some more sits and then she teaches me the word “stand” as I can do that one and prefer that to sitting.

After breakfast Lupo is allowed back out of his box but he doesn’t want to and lays in there all curled up, but I want to go outside so he comes with me. I really want to play but he curls up into a small ball in the garden and ignores me all the time so I go off exploring. Soon Sammy calls Lupo inside and I have to stay outdoors. She comes out with the lead and she takes me for a walk on my own.

We walk on the grass again and are only gone for about 10 minutes. I was a very good girl and walked to heel all the way and I didn’t even have any treats. We passed a lady at the bus stop and I wooed at her and made her laugh, she said I was so cute. I was a bit scared of all the vans and busses passing on the road and wanted Sammy to reassure me but she didn’t and kept on walking so I hurried up to be along side her.

When I got home again I was taken inside and put in my box and Sammy leaves again but with Lupo. I didn’t want to be left and I cried in my box, but I was a good girl and didn’t wee. But soon Sammy and Lupo were home and I was so happy to see them. Sammy ignored me when I was trying to get her to say hello so I went outside with Lupo. Once I was lying down she called me back in and said hello to me. I then went back outside to lie down in my favourite place by the back door opposite Lupo.

At lunchtime Sammy let me have the big silver bowl back again and she put some kibble in the bowl. I went to eat it but she said “off” and I left it, so she put some more kibble in it and told me to eat it. I am getting really good at meal times. After lunch I played with Lupo and he knocked me over and fell on my back, but I didn’t tell him off I just got up and started playing again. I then went outside to play in the garden. A while later I was looking around the garden and I found a plant that I thought was a weed, so I thought I would help Sammy and I pulled it out of the ground. Sammy looked out the window and banged on it to tell me off. I thought I was being good!!

Lupo fell asleep outside and I laid next to him and then Sammy called us both in Lupo went into the kitchen. Sammy said he was really tired and needed a break and he lay down on a bed. Sammy gave me a carrot and I took it off to the rug by the sofa to eat it. Lupo didn’t want his and fell asleep hugging it. I wanted it and I wooed but Sammy picked it up and put it away. She then started cooking the people dinner, it smelt very nice and I lay down by the baby gate to watch her cook.

When James came home Lupo and I were put outside so that Sammy and James could have their dinner. Lupo wanted to go in and he jumped up at the door and scratched at it. I went to explore the garden again. Then it was our turn to eat dinner but I had to wait outside until he had finished. After we had a rest after dinner we went for a walk. We did road walking and I had to wear my booties, they are red, which really goes well with my fur. We walked through the park and out to the main road. I wasn’t scared of the cars but there was a big bus that really frightened me. Lupo wasn’t scared though and I think he is really brave.

When we get home, Lupo and I play some more with a red dinosaur teddy. We had managed to hunt it down earlier in the day, Lupo cut its throat and I cut its belly and we emptied out its stuffing all over the floor and the garden. When we started to settle down again James said we should go to bed, so Lupo and I ran round again to make it look like we weren’t tired and didn’t want to go to bed, but we are really tired and we curl up outside together. When it’s time to go in our boxes, Sammy gets something out of the freezer she called it a Kong. It looks fun and smells lovely as it had cheese and tuna in it. I run into my box and wait for it, I can’t wait!! I spend ages licking it trying to get at the tuna and I fall asleep without making any noises.
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

24-01-2008, 09:27 AM
Great to see you've popped 'over here' from Yop

Enjoyed reading these.
samnooshka
New Member!
Female 

24-01-2008, 09:34 AM
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Great to see you've popped 'over here' from Yop

Enjoyed reading these.
Thanks Phil, i completely forgot i had this account. I want to get Mia out there so she finds a new home!!
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-01-2008, 07:46 PM
Lovely read, hope Mia gets the forever home she deserves.