Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2016, 06:02 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, May 24

Good morning everyone, the sun is out nice and early this morning so maybe a better day!

Griff hope you are feeling better and little Dex too.

Harvey, it is a pain trying to get more than two packets of pain killers. I have done like you have and gone back in again and gone to a different till.

June, hope your back is better this morning too.

Nippy Jen and Brian, hope you are keeping well.

Norma, hope you manage to get your way over the boots!

LG, hope little one does not mind having her curls cut off.

Hope everyone else not mentioned are all keeping well.
take care everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-05-2016, 06:55 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow - I've just finished breakfast after having the dogs out for a couple of hours and am now on my way to the lovely Oldham.
Moyra - Danger Curls doesn'tmind having her curls amputated, she loves the two elderley ladies in the village that do it for me. For treats and big fusses await along with the hairdo! lol ! She is easy bought that girl!
Have a good day everyone - will see you all later, bye fer now.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-05-2016, 07:09 AM
Morning Moyra, LG and all who follow.
God luck with your appointment today LG and hoping you do not get stuck permanently in the town.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2016, 08:19 AM
Good morning

Hope you enjoy your day today Moyra with the lovely sun we seem to be having

Hope you manage to find your back back Gordon or perhaps we will have to send a search party for you. Also hoping your appointment goes well.

Morning Lynn hope you are ok and get some news about the car soon

Hoping everyone is feeling well or better today.

Lovely here today and as Moyra said sun is shinning. Off out today with a friend so hopefully the weather stays with us.

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2016, 08:50 AM
Morning all
Moyra, my tummy is feeling a lot better today...thankyou, Dex...well, he is driving me mad, he is being so fussy with his food at the moment and i don't think he has been to the loo for a few days so will need to check on that...animals!!
LG, hope your appointment goes well and you can get out of oldham quickly Lol
Sue, enjoy your day out
Lynn, hope today bring s news of the car and a very cheap repair
need to call the hospital today, one of my blood results has gone very low and my gp wants me to call and see what they say...i don't like calling them Lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-05-2016, 09:05 AM
Morning Sue and griff good luck with the blood test result griff and it isn't anything too serious.
Car is going to main dealer today to go on their diagnostic machine. Not sure whether it will be diagnosed then they will call me to see what needs doing and go back to the garage for that or not.
When I asked the garage if they needed paying for their work so far and the low loader they said no wait till I hear hopefully today.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-05-2016, 09:25 AM
Beautiful sunny morning, girls have already got their umbrella up and are flat out in the shade, tails wag when I check them, but no one moves
Hoping the eye test goes well for you LG, my son goes to the hospital for his, they should have sent an appointment 6 months ago, and I keep telling him to ring them, he says OK but does nothing
Lynn, everything crossed for you and the car you need something ggo put a smi!e back on your face
Griff, oh no, have you rung yet, what do they say. Is there anything you can give Dex to make him go. Thinking of you
Sue have a lovely day with your friend, just the weather for it
Moyra the rules regarding some meds are ridiculous, I'm betting i I could get these on prescription and be given the same amount as the co codemol I get, but that means trying for an appointment, an audience with the Queen would be easier
Bone run later, I hope, got to give them a ring now and see what happens
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2016, 09:28 AM
Morning all. Just had a worrying email from a friend of mine to say that she found a tick on her shoulder blade. They have removed it and now waiting at doctors to see what to do about it. Sun is shining here. Have a good day. Griff hope it is good news. I keep getting twinges and hope that it isn't my poly coming back. Oh well onwards and upwards as they say, whoever they are.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-05-2016, 09:33 AM
Norma's OH has been bitten by one recently, Brenda. Hope the twinges go away and don't interfere with the holiday
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-05-2016, 10:15 AM
Morning June and brenda ticks eeewwww hope your friend will be ok.
A friend of ours got bitten by a deer tick and contracted lymes disease it was discovered quickly and she didn't suffer too badly.
Had my stroppy hat on today. A new person has moved into a house that has a public footpath running by it. You access the walk over their drive. Weeks after moving in they put a gate up and locked it but did cut a pathway through further to the left.
The new access has two rickety steps, rickety supports to hold a handrail which is in fact a piece of old skirting board with a nail sticking out and flaking paint. Straight ahead of this new path is the deep ditch slippery ground underneath no gravel and a flimsy fence to stop you falling in. He has also allowed the sign to become overgrown.
Beth and myself have been in touch with the parish council letting them know of our worries nothing done to date.
Today I have spoken to the highways people who will pass on my concerns.
We have no problem if we have to walk more to the left of the original plan but it has to be safe and to the standard the previous access was.
He has also put chickens out there and told the parish council there is always dog poo which is not correct we have never walked through there and left poo or had the worry of stepping in it.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »