View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2021, 07:32 PM
Wash that man right out of your hair (as the song goes). Life's way too short for people who don't respect you.

I'm sure he'll not call the police on you, Kelly. Surely he has more feelings than that.

It is a very weird world we live in. When we go for our walks, Dave often goes in front because I stop to let Rosie sniff (a lot). If I see anyone who looks a bit dodgy, I give an extra wide berth - even more so than normal
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2021, 08:01 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Awww thanks Harvey, you are too kind.
Errrr kazz no, Steve is no longer a feature in my life, in fact....I shall expect a visit from the police, it all kicked off today and the old me ( who I happen to love) came back
I am pleased you found out what's going on and that you can object... hopefully lots of people will object
Lynn, a visual deterrent is still a good thing... hopefully entirely innocent on the lads part
I had no idea of that Griff really sorry just had a feeling something was amiss.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-02-2021, 08:05 PM
Well done Kazz becoming a volunteer.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2021, 08:08 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Oh sorry to hear that griff. Glad you have put yourself first.

Well I popped out earlier to bring some boxes in from the front with some bric a brac in for free.
Saw a young girl we met over the park this morning with the most adorable border collie x bearded collie 15 weeks old. He is very nervous at the moment, anyway saw her this evening and she lives a few doors up.
I was telling her to be careful and that a neighbour had been approached asking questions about Dillon and did she know us ?
Turns out she had a van stop the other day asking her how old was her pup, how much did he cost, what breed and would she sell him and how much.
This was on our road, very scary.
Gorden has said about getting me some pepper spray for when he eventually returns to work and I walk Dillon on my own. Or would I be likely to spray first ask questions later, funny thing my mum use to say to me when I was young your problem is you hit first ask questions later.
Lynn would rather spray than not spray I have been told by my sister to carry a stick my brother said she'll just clobber people he could be right.

That's worrying about your neighbour, however unlikely someone would be able to pick Dillon up and run. Not sure how old the girl is but you could walk together on occasion Dillon would be a good role model for the pup as well. I think all the reporting of theft is causing a bit of media hype and public panic my neighbour said people were putting tie its on the lampposts I said always had tie its on lampposts from posters i.e. elections sales off fridges/sofa type of things.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2021, 08:09 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Well done Kazz becoming a volunteer.
Thank you. Only do every other week at the hospice now but nothing for the heart foundation at the moment and recording for talking newspapers at home so thought hey do something.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2021, 08:11 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Wash that man right out of your hair (as the song goes). Life's way too short for people who don't respect you.

I'm sure he'll not call the police on you, Kelly. Surely he has more feelings than that.
Totally agree ......but do not agree with violence man to woman woman to man. But a relationship has to be give and take not just give Kelly. Both have to make an effort.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2021, 08:31 PM
He breached lockdown, you know his sister who hasn't bothered with him....left him sat alone year after year at Christmas and not bothering to check on him so my family have basically looked after him for years and years... yeah that one, he went to her house with her partner 4 kids and god knows who else.... it's become apparent that I actually don't matter at all so, 5 years of my life wasted. Incidentally, I am not ill.....I am lazy!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-02-2021, 08:39 PM
griff you are not and he knows that really, getting caught out has made him react.
Personally I feel you are better off without him. Relationships are give and take.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2021, 09:02 PM
Yup....I don't think there's any point anymore....he would have to grovel spectacularly for me to have anything to do with him
Just in the process of changing passwords on my Disney account etc
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2021, 09:25 PM
Changed the password on the clubcard account I set up for him, just going through my WhatsApp to see what else I shared with him... obviously nothing like bank details etc, just virus software etc
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >