Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2005, 05:09 PM
Originally Posted by Saz
I am sickened by this myself and makes me mad that the irresponsible ******* that owns them does nothing to his dogs, i know as a SBT owner i would!!! They obviously can not be trusted on the streets off lead there for should be muzzled and left on the lead !!!!!! Dick heads like him make it hard for responsible owners like myself !!!!!! I am sorry you have had to witness such a vulgor attack BL

I think the owner of the cat should make an official complaint, team up with the elderly lady. Slap a ban on this man please!!!! Before they slap a ban on the breed
If i knew who this man was i would do something but as ive never seen him before i cant do nothing at the moment but i will be keeping a good look out for him.
I love this breed of dog we have two 3 doors down from me and they are the most gentelest loving dogs you could ever wish to meet my son always plays with them when they are out for a walk i will keep you all posted if i here anything this man deffinately needs to have these dogs taken from him but they do something more serious its not the dogs fault but the bloody owner
Kerrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2005, 05:27 PM
im lost for words poor cat, poor dogs b******d owner
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2005, 05:34 PM
Hi BM, I'm so sorry you had to see that happen, and very sorry it happened What a dreadful experience to have witnessed, I do hope that the dogs are spotted again quickly so that something can be done about it.

I think you have done a beautiful thing for your neighbour to bury her cat in your garden. Poor lady she must be very upset.
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2005, 05:36 PM
Oh no poor poor cat

What a shock that must have been
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2005, 05:39 PM
This is so sad - sorry you were witness to such a horrible attack. I'm also very sad that an isolated incident like this will tar staffies again with the "violent fighting dog" brush. It's such a shame.....
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2005, 06:35 PM
aww hugs to you for having to witness something so awful. Poor old lady who owned the cat what a shock for her as well
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2005, 06:36 PM
Oh no Jenniffer, what a horrible thing to happen. Hope you're ok and that you don't see them again
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-11-2005, 06:38 PM
That must of been horrible for you,brave of you to try to save the poor cat,and kind of you to bury it for your neighbour,she must be very upset.
Such a shame some people allow their dogs to run like that and then the whole breed gets condemned.Sending you (((((Hugs))))))))
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2005, 07:16 PM
That is such a horrible thing to happen it must have been sickening to watch, especially as there was nothing you could do to save the cat. I hope you are feeling ok.
It's awful that someone can let their dogs run wild like that especially when they are dangerous.It is unfair that they have ruined those dogs lives.

bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2005, 08:06 PM
thank you everyone for your lovely kind thoughts its so nice to have so many good friends.
I am feeling abit better i just wish i could get my hands on this eveil fella.
I spoken to the owner of the cat and ive told her shes welcome at anytime to come and see meme's grave,her family came to see me to thank me for trying so hard and to thank me for burying there mums cat.
thank you once again everyone for helping me get over this big tragic shock
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >