Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Doggydina
Almost a Veteran
Female 

08-10-2006, 12:32 PM

Bunnies on the run?!?!

Was just wondering if any of you see this cause it's nearly every day here and with different bunnies. In the area i live their is always bunnies running around the streets and paths?!?! They are definately pets. Do these owners not realise where their pets are?? Whenever my snuffles is out and about i always check and triple check their is no way of her getting out, not so much because she won't come back but because their is alot of cats and dogs in this area. I mean, it was only this morning i took the dogs out for a walk and they almost pulled my arm off trying to get at 2 bunnies munching on the grass of the green behind my house, what if they had been off lead?? Oh i don't know, i just don't understand?!?!

Does this happen in your areas?
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2006, 04:59 PM
ooh very strange you think the owners would check to see if there bunnies are in,we have loads where i live but these are all wild ones
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2006, 08:37 PM
No I have never seen any bunnies out on there own in my area - I would be catching them and taking them home if there was I can't understand owners who do this because a dog or fox will surely kill them if it gets near
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2006, 12:57 AM
That's very strange I remember my first bunny escaped, I was terrified and it only made it just out of the garden! How could anyone let their rabbit just roam about
Maybe they escaped and now they just live wild around the houses :smt102
Doggydina
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-10-2006, 06:27 AM
Seen them again, and yes Foxy, I do want to take them home if i had another hutch i probably would have by now! . They are both so cute. But it's not just those two. There are other ones around this area but on different streets, it's so weird?!?!?! They obviously just don't care that much bout their wee babies. Shouldn't have pets if that the case