Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-11-2006, 09:40 PM

Weird things That make you think why.

What kind have things do you wonder about your dogs, such as weird and daft little things they do. Mine would be,

Storm loved water but would not go outside in the rain, and Skye is the same, yet Star does not like water but has no qualms about going outside in the rain.

Why does Jake when asked if he wants to go in the car he gets excited and runs straight there only to jump in and cry and shake, And often sleeps with his leg in his mouth(though he not done this for a while)

Another thing with Storm is, why when he was fed he always ended up with one grain of rice on his nose, never two grains or on a different part of his face, always the one on his nose.
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-11-2006, 11:04 PM
Often wondered why my dogs go through every sexual position on the window sill (very big sill) whenever there is something on at the village hall directly opposite my house.
strawboss
Dogsey Senior
Male 

24-11-2006, 01:03 AM
Mine will bark to come in....but never bark to go out, just walk into the room where we happen to be, stare at us, then walk back to the door & wait!