08-08-2007, 12:08 PM
Great idea Azz!:smt023 :smt041
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2007, 12:25 PM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
Glad you all the like the idea so far

To be honest I was thinking more along the lines of it being our voice - in the sense that any official organisations researching the topics would come across the 'petitions' - but also be able to see discussion surrounding them.

What do you guys think? I'm not sure we could send them on as obviously coming froma private source people could question the accuracy. I still think they would count for a lot, as they will act as the Dog owners voice

Maybe we could name the section 'Your Voice' or something like that?

Hi Azz
I like the idea that it could be used oficially aswell but think the only way that would be possible would be if there were contact details email or address for anyone signing - but dont think displaying them on dogsey such a good idea not sure if its poss to have the contact details hidden from general view .......

Or what about its a viewers voice and if there is also an official petition ONE link is posted to it in the very 1st post so people can sign an official petition but people researching the topic could come across dogsey views aswell??
GSD-Sue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2007, 03:03 PM
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
what about its a viewers voice and if there is also an official petition ONE link is posted to it in the very 1st post so people can sign an official petition but people researching the topic could come across dogsey views aswell??
That sounds like a really good idea to me .
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3