Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2006, 04:49 PM

Our walk in the park today.

Here are a few pictures that I took today when we took Rhianna and Benji to feed the ducks (well Benji didn't want to feed them the greedy devil wanted to eat their bread )

This was a Heron but I couldn't get a good piccy of it cos it was over the other side of the pond

Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-08-2006, 05:48 PM
Looks a nice place Foxy-i love canals,but your scenery is far more intresting than mine anyway! I like Benji's little coat-is that cause his fur was clipped too short? Also,how the hell do you manage to keep control over him when ducks are only feet away from you-Vegas would have been chasing and eating them.

Rhianna looks like she's enjoying herself and tell her i still have her drawing!
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2006, 05:52 PM
aww foxy what a wonderful place to go for a walk looks so peaceful,benji looks wicked in his coat,and aww rhianna she looks happy playing on the adventure playground
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2006, 05:53 PM
Originally Posted by Steve
Looks a nice place Foxy-i love canals,but your scenery is far more intresting than mine anyway! I like Benji's little coat-is that cause his fur was clipped too short? Also,how the hell do you manage to keep control over him when ducks are only feet away from you-Vegas would have been chasing and eating them.

Rhianna looks like she's enjoying herself and tell her i still have her drawing!
Yes its called Diggle Park and the canal runs right through it to Huddersfield.

Benji wasn't bothered about the ducks and they certainly weren't bothered about him, he was just upset they was eating all the bread

Yes I put his coat on to cover his horrible haircut up and it is quite cold today anyway - I'm freezing and its just started pouring down now Rhianna had a good time on the climbing things and the swing and then we went a walk by the canal and then we had an ice cream from this little hut that has opened up selling drinks and icecreams
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2006, 06:16 PM
Originally Posted by bluemerle lover
aww foxy what a wonderful place to go for a walk looks so peaceful,benji looks wicked in his coat,and aww rhianna she looks happy playing on the adventure playground
Thanks Jenn I think Benji is on a diet because his coat is getting a bit tight on him so no more titbits for him until he has lost a bit of weight
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2006, 06:18 PM
Lovely photo's, looks like a good time was had by all!
ceiron
Almost a Veteran
Male 

aw cool pics, rhianna looks so much like laura doesnt she.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Great pics Foxy,Rhianna looks like she's having a great time
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2006, 06:27 PM
Originally Posted by Trish
Lovely photo's, looks like a good time was had by all!
Yes it was a bit cold but enjoyable but Benji kept going near the edge of the canal and I was terrified he was going to fall in He also went near the edge where there is quite a big drop - when the barge goes through and I was really scared then so I put him back on his lead whilst we got past that bit

Thanks Trish
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2006, 06:28 PM
Originally Posted by ceiron
aw cool pics, rhianna looks so much like laura doesnt she.
Oooh Ceiron - she will kill you for saying that They are 1/2 sisters as Rhianna has a different dad to Laura and Dan.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >