View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2013, 03:33 PM
Well just back from a little walk with Betty, trying to walk her seperately sometimes so I have a one to one with them both.
Only to encounter 3 grown men shouting after us is it a gerbil or a guinnea pig ? - think I would have preferred they run the other way LOL perhaps I need a GSD too !!
joto
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-03-2013, 04:06 PM
My 2 elderly bitches are quite frail, so I avoid most dogs,especially larger dogs and those who might want to play, jump on their backs or sideswipe'

I usually explain to other owners but I think I might have explain to some more than once
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2013, 04:08 PM
Julie that made me laugh! It's been said that mine is 95% ears 5% dog!

Joto it is the 'jumping down on the back' that worries me with over boisterous dogs when mine is frail or tiny. Some dogs just seem to do that - come down hard with both front paws.
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2013, 09:16 AM
Originally Posted by Julie View Post
Well just back from a little walk with Betty, trying to walk her seperately sometimes so I have a one to one with them both.
Only to encounter 3 grown men shouting after us is it a gerbil or a guinnea pig ? - think I would have preferred they run the other way LOL perhaps I need a GSD too !!
Hi When I had Red my Afghan,he was tall on his legs,and the comments I got,one day a load of Japanese Tourist,surrounded us ride horsey,I just walked on,and when it was raining he used to wear this all in one coat so all four legs were kept dry.He used to look at me and sort of say Not Again big sigh crystalgirl
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4