Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-07-2005, 09:41 PM

For Bolty

Hi, these are the pics we talked about.
But firstly these are pictures that some were given to me on the CD rom version of the pup[py pack, and some where sent to me through asking therefore they are my pics to post etc
Right now we have that cleared up

Firstly we have poppy, a Dandie Dinmont Terrier, she isnt groomed to show standard therefore doesnt have the high slackered top knot, she goes oh~naturale.
She is a two and a half year old girl Florries litter being her second, she had very good results on heart, eye and hip scores. SHe is a very healthy girl and didnt go to out of condition when rearing the pups.
Of very good health, and even in the numerically nowdays small gene pool of The Dandie Dinmont she has some strong bloodlines in her.

Please note pictures were taken holding Poppy as they live on wide spread land therefore the dogs tend to wander

Now Florries sire.
Bobby a three year old West highland White Terrier, very good breeding. He got even better health results than Poppy's and the vets said hers were more then satisfactory.
He is a good representation of the breed, and of imppecable 9sp?) temperament.
He is stockily built with good strong hind quarters, and jaw etc. As he and poppy both working terriers, he has an advantage of power behind him.
He is a very merry little fellow and suprisingly had a fair bit to do with the pups when they were growing
Here are some pictures

As you can see both dogs are in brilliant condition, and both sleep on the breeders bed!!!
So no kennels for them.
All pups whether they be from poppy or from the samoyeds and keeshonds the family keep all pups and their persian and Maine coon kittens are allways reared in the house usually in the family kitchen by fireside.
The outcome very healthy little pups, who come fully wormed, de-flead and vaccinated.
Here are Florrie and one of ehr littermates havin their picture taken to be sent to me.

Here is a bitch from FLorries parents previous litter, that the breeder kept on.
Rosie
West Highland White Terrier cross Dandie DInmotn terrier

She shows the outcome of healthy inside rearing and so on

Here is a picture of some of their cats also, which shows that hygene 9sp?) and animal husbandry is kept full time throught their pets.
[IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/Lu-1/Florrie%20life/
Hope these help
Best wishes
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2005, 09:51 PM
sorry bolty i saw them 1st great piccys luke .
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-07-2005, 09:55 PM
Diane, dont worry even when Bolty has seen it, other people will and are expected to post on it!!!
And thansk they are very good pictures, of exceptional dogs!!!
Best wishes
bolty
Almost a Veteran
Male 

17-07-2005, 09:56 PM
i can see that the dogs are treated different, as in the way that they dont have so many dogs so they can care for the 1s they have better, i also see that they are in the hame that is a good thing to, how many dogs do they have total and do any of them live outside?

thanks luke
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-07-2005, 09:57 PM
they have a westie
dandie dinmont
westie cross dandie dinmont
3 samoyeds
2 keeshonds
and an elderly standard poodle
oh plus two part time english setters (they stay when their eldest son travles due to business comitments)
6 dogs on a total, most are big,
plus 12 cats, and 7 kids
And no, no dogs live outside all in!!!!!
bolty
Almost a Veteran
Male 

17-07-2005, 09:59 PM
going to bed now have 2b up 4 work @ 4:30, will be back 2moro after work 2c any replys u put in lu1 (this will b the 1st page i come 2 night)
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-07-2005, 10:55 PM
may i also add, unrelated they also ahve horses in the field at the back of their house, so they keep lots of animals and the dogs stil dont live out.
Infact until not so long ago they had an elderly rottie, who i was told was brought originally as a gaurd dog, at 4 months he began to sleep on the sette!!!
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-07-2005, 11:18 AM
The pictures seem to justify what we talked about, Florrie's breeder has proven that they are more thyan experienced with vast knwoledge on animal husbandry and a love for the animals they keep and breed. They have proven that they produce pups of imppecable temperament and of sound health.
Just out of interest Rubys 'breeder' have they proven that they produce good pups?
Of good temperament and sound health
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2005, 11:30 AM
Great Pics luke, tbh though florrie's mum looks part norfolk terrier to me
Nice looking dogs though !
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2005, 11:36 AM
Does show the difference between breeders though