17-07-2005, 12:38 PM
Aww they are so cute Kerrie

If I could have another dog, and if I had lived closer I would have taken Gypsy

Wot a cutie
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-07-2005, 12:44 PM
Great piccys,but my favourite is the third one.Soon as i saw it, the "Dynamic duo" sprang to mind!
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2005, 12:52 PM
kerrie if the owners are letting you down like this maybe its better this way , as they're obviously not good enough to have one of your gorg pups!
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2005, 01:17 PM
awwwwwwww bless kerrie what cuties .. seriously thinkin sbt for my next family member .. no kids so fill my home with doggies ..they are so lovely
Sarah L
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-07-2005, 02:04 PM
Awww they are gorgeous pups Kerrie, doesn't it annoy you when people waste your time eh? Even if they had a problem they could have called to let you know they weren't going to make it. I think you should take deposits off of people so that it makes them think twice about acting the idiots.
Wish I could take them all

Sarah
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2005, 02:12 PM
Why have you got to wait a week Kerrie I tell you unless there was a very very good reason then I would not be letting my pups go to them - they are all gorgeous - what happened to the people for Milo?

Karen
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-07-2005, 06:21 PM
great pics Kerrie :smt049
AngelKarma
New Member!
Female 

18-07-2005, 07:12 AM
Hey all, I am new on here, my name is Sarah and some of you know me from other boards.

I was supposed to be taking Milo. I have been in touch with Kerry since the day he was born and we have spoken to each other almost everyday talking about Milo and me recieveing pictures.

I thought I had become great friends with Kerrie but I feel I must come on here to defend myself as I certainly did not DROP Milo at all.

I live in the Republic of Ireland and I was due to get a ferry over on the 9th/10th of July to collect Milo, I went to book my tickets 2 weeks in advance and the ferry was booked solid for cars for that weekend and the weekend after. I spoke to Kerrie and told her about this and about the fact that my hubby (who is in the army) would then be away for two weeks so would she mind holding onto Milo for those extra two weeks till he got home.

She said she didnt mind as she had Gypsy to hold onto as well and all seemed fine. However a week later I noticed I had got an e-mail from her, dated three days after I had spoke to her about holding milo, saying she wanted to re-sell him as she couldn't give him any attention with her having the other pups and her kids to deal with and that she would return my deposit.

I messaged her saying that if she felt this was the best thing for Milo then she should do it as all I am concerned about is his welfare and if she couldn't handle him being in the house then I would prefer he get a good home straight away.

I was heartbroken to say the least. She then e-mailed me and said that she was had been having a bad week the week she e-mailed me and had been having trouble with the dog warden due to the noise and with her family life and that if I still wanted him to let her know the date I would be over and if I didn't then she would send my deposit back.

Now I am totally in love with Milo I have been there since day one and have been waiting anxiously for 8 weeks to get him home, but in my opinion and in the conversations I have had with Kerrie I felt that she did want to get him a home asap and that it would be in the best interest fot Milo to get a home straight away as he wasn't getting the attention he needed. I e-mailed Kerrie explaining this to her and now he is looking for a new home.

I did not come on here to put Kerrie down, quite the opposite, I still think of her as a friend, but I just felt like she hadn't explained at all and has in fact put an ad up to sell Milo on another site and said it was due to TIMEWASTERs so I felt I needed to explain, especially as there are people on here who know me.

Many Thanks all for listening

Sarah
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-07-2005, 07:19 AM
Originally Posted by Kerrie
we had a BBQ last night and star came round dooesnt she look adorable

beau and star
sulking beau
Lovely pictures kerrie i like these
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >