Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2005, 06:17 PM
Originally Posted by finnigan31
PLEASE TELL ME WHO GAVE BREEDERS THE RIGHT TO DECIDE WHICH PUP LIVES/DIES?

NOBODY BREEDS WHITES, SO WHY IS IT OKAY TO BREED TWO FLASHY BOXERS WHO HAVE PRODUCED PROBALLY THE BIGGEST PERCENTAGE OF WHITE PUPS BORN?

YVONNE

Ive just realised there is basically two heated debated on the subject of white boxers so a lot of stuff is being repeated
Rightly or wrongly animals are classed as possessions and hence if you own the dog are within your rights to have any animal euthanised as long as it is done humanely.
finnigan31
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-01-2005, 08:35 PM
Rightly or wrongly animals are classed as possessions and hence if you own the dog are within your rights to have any animal euthanised as long as it is done humanely.[/quote

Shocking!
CBT
Dogsey Senior

27-01-2005, 08:41 PM
why is it shocking?
If you decide to have a dog put to sleep humanely what is shocking about that?
I think shocking would be to starve the dog to death or for it to die in some other cruel way.
having animals PTS is part of rescue work, you cant save every single animal, some have to be PTS due to health problems or not being able to be rehomed due to serious behavioural problems, I think its better to have an animal PTS than for it to be alive and be in a bad situation, not looked after etc
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-01-2005, 08:51 PM
I agree you should for humane reason PTS a dog that has serious health or behavioural problems but not (which is what this thread is about) white, perfectly healthy pups. Deafness is not an illness!

This is the last I will post on this subject I think because obviously I wont have my views changed and CBT, Archer and breeders wont have theirs.

As said before we are all entitled to our opinions and I respect your choices.

This debate is gonna go round and round in circles me thinks. lol

Oh one last thing I also believe if a dog or pup needs to be euthanased it should be a vet not a breeder that does it.
CBT
Dogsey Senior

27-01-2005, 09:09 PM
Oh one last thing I also believe if a dog or pup needs to be euthanased it should be a vet not a breeder that does it.

i totally agree with you there, the vet should be the one to do it, without a doubt.
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2005, 09:18 PM
Originally Posted by Roxy
This is the last I will post on this subject I think because obviously I wont have my views changed and CBT, Archer and breeders wont have theirs.

And my veiws are that my beliefs should not be imposed on others! I have at no point said I agree or disagree with culling ...I beleive that people do what they believe is right and just because I believe one thing doesn't mean its right or wrong...things just aren't that simple.
finnigan31
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-01-2005, 09:47 PM
CBT I am a great believer in Euthanisia and believe no living thing should suffer , but we are talking about new born pups who have no health problem.

I would never stand by and watch anything suffer needlessly, i also believe humans with terminal illness should have the right to euthanisia.

yvonne
CBT
Dogsey Senior

27-01-2005, 09:55 PM
your boxers are lovely btw, just had a look at your pics i like your white she is much chunkier than my dog - poor deisel is not what I would call a good example of her breed at all
sorry off topic there but i tried to post in the pics bit and got an error messaage
finnigan31
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-01-2005, 10:00 PM
CBT can you believe the white bitch is Sasha who was returned because of her looks!
She has to lose one & half stone in weight , she is a total darling,

The other white is Rocky(in the snow) my 17mths baby

yvonne
CBT
Dogsey Senior

27-01-2005, 10:10 PM
she looks fine to me, a bit of typical white boxer tear staining (diesel has that too) but apart from that she looks in fairly good order.
Diesel is very tall and lanky compared to your girl. mind you she has came a long way, she was just ribs and legs when I first took her in
Page 6 of 14 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »