Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2007, 04:25 AM

Good morning everyone !

Morning all,

Just logging on quickly – you know I can’t resist – just to say good morning to you all before I head off to the York Christmas Market.

Poor Len has had a bit of a squitty bum the last 24 hours, so I hope he’ll be ok while I’m gone. I know he’ll be spoilt with Baz in charge . He had me up at 4am this morning and, for some reason, he won’t go in the garden, so has to be taken out – bless.

Weather looks a bit drizzly, but that’s not a problem – at least it’s not torrential rain which is total poo to drive in.

I’m back on Sunday, late afternoon, so ‘til then, play nice

Today’s gem (another long one, but very funny):
HER DIARY:
Wednesday 22nd November 2007
Saw him in the evening and he was acting really strangely. I went shopping in the afternoon with the girls and I did turn up a bit late so thought it might be that.
The bar was really crowded and loud so I suggested we go somewhere quieter to talk. He was still very subdued and distracted so I suggested we go somewhere nice to eat.
All through dinner he just didn't seem himself; he hardly laughed and didn't seem to be paying any attention to me or to what I was saying. I just knew that something was wrong.
He dropped me back home and I wondered if he was going to come in; he hesitated but followed. I asked him again if there was something the matter but he just half shook his head and turned the television on.
After about 10 minutes of silence, I said I was going upstairs to bed.
I put my arms around him and told him that I loved him deeply. He just gave a sigh and a sad sort of smile. He didn't follow me up but later he did, and I was surprised when we made love. He still seemed distant and a bit cold, and I started to think that he was going to leave me and that he had found someone else. I cried myself to sleep.

HIS DIARY:
Wednesday 22nd November 2007
England lost. Out of Europe. Gutted.
Got a shag though !!
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2007, 06:45 AM
Morning Vicki!! Morning all!!
Loved the gem... very apt
Going to work in a little while and will probably get soaked as it bucketing out there this morning... even Jamie did the business and ran indoors Little bit sad this morning as my elderly bun Raff is going up the vets and I am scared it will be something major...
Well I bid you all a very good day, have a good one
Love Claire and Jamie x
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2007, 06:52 AM
Morning Vicki morning all,
Horrible wet morning although it is supposedto be sunny later. Only just over 3 wks till the longest day,then the day light hours start to increase thank goodness.

Enjoy your Chrimbo market Vicki,and Claire i do hope your bun hasn't anything to serious.

Have a good day
Jeanette
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2007, 06:55 AM
Originally Posted by Rookgeordiegirl View Post
Morning Vicki morning all,
Horrible wet morning although it is supposedto be sunny later. Only just over 3 wks till the longest day,then the day light hours start to increase thank goodness.

Enjoy your Chrimbo market Vicki,and Claire i do hope your bun hasn't anything to serious.

Have a good day
Jeanette
Thanks hun Agree about the daylight.... I want light!!!
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-11-2007, 07:09 AM
Morning all !

Not really sure what the weather is like - it's too dark.

Off to Aberdeen in a few mins and I've no time for breakfast as my toaster has been destroyed by Breagh & Fingal.

Speaking of Breagh - she's just come in from outside smelling of poo so I know she's had her breakfast. Yuch
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2007, 07:20 AM
Morning Vicki morning all its a very cold wet morning here to just gald i have,nt got to go out in it just yet might have a look round the shops later to do a bit more christmas shopping.hope you all have a good day.
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2007, 07:30 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Have a wonderful time Vicki!!!!

A bit damp here this morning but supposed to be brightening up later, heres hoping!

Have a great day all xx
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2007, 07:31 AM
Morning all,

Hope everyone has a good day.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2007, 07:33 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Have a fab time Vicki and shop til you drop! Enjoy Bettys. Looks dry out there but quite dark still. Have a good Thursday everyone.
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2007, 07:38 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all, it's horrid and wet here this morning

Hope you have a great weekend away vicki, don't over spend

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >