View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2009, 06:48 PM
A friend of mine has a dog called Heyou (hey you!) and I love that, quite quirky
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2009, 07:26 PM
Originally Posted by JanieM View Post
Oh, and just going back to stupid names for children.....I had an email through years ago about daft names parents gave their kids and the best one that still cracks me up now are the parents who called their daughter Clamydia.
For the nurses amongst us, when I was doing my training, my mate and I would go to dances and when she was asked by fellas what her name was she would always say Melaena Stool
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2009, 07:42 PM
Our neighbour we lived next to when I was a kid, he had the crown for odd names for his pets. He had two cats. A three legged fellow called four pounds twenty, apparently this is what the vets bill came to when my neighbour rescued him. The other was called Tickety Boo. No, I have NO idea.

Oh and my friends had a cat (now at the bridge) called Boogers...he was a lovely cat, I think he was persian, flat face and had a luverly habit of sitting above you on the armchair and snottering all over your hair Gorgeous cat though.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2009, 07:49 PM
I order lots of stuff online - have done for years.

These companies STILL send me the frigging catalogues.

WHY?

So I might flick through them and buy something on impulse? Sorry mate, I have a life and there are far more important things in mine that the latest "must haves".

My recyc box gets nice and full, though

Oh, and Lennon eats the Avon book - PMSL!
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-04-2009, 11:39 AM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
teenagers with very bad hearing and no taste in music with ipods
I think that includes just about all of them!!!!!!

Snorri
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2009, 02:15 PM
Just thought about another thing that gets on my wick!!!

You know when your sitting there of an evening and your favourite programme is just about to start?
Well The opening credits start.....and you get 5 mins of what you are about to watch....WTF talk about spoiling the plot line or what

Then just before the adverts you get a quick peek at the next 20 mins of the show....Why bother watching the frigging thing then.

I like to watch Most Haunted, Ghost hunters that type of programme. It's soooo annoying when they show you all the best bits before the bladdy things even started. Another American influence OH has often caught me with my fingers stuck in my ears and my eyes tight shut He wont watch them so goes in the bedroom scaredy cat

And then just as the next slot begins they show you what you flaming well watched 30 seconds ago. Do they all think we have the memory retention of a house brick

Elaine xxx
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2009, 05:06 PM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
Just thought about another thing that gets on my wick!!!

You know when your sitting there of an evening and your favourite programme is just about to start?
Well The opening credits start.....and you get 5 mins of what you are about to watch....WTF talk about spoiling the plot line or what

Then just before the adverts you get a quick peek at the next 20 mins of the show....Why bother watching the frigging thing then.

I like to watch Most Haunted, Ghost hunters that type of programme. It's soooo annoying when they show you all the best bits before the bladdy things even started. Another American influence OH has often caught me with my fingers stuck in my ears and my eyes tight shut He wont watch them so goes in the bedroom scaredy cat

And then just as the next slot begins they show you what you flaming well watched 30 seconds ago. Do they all think we have the memory retention of a house brick

Elaine xxx
Oh that one annoys both of us! We don't want to know! It's called spoilers and we all hate it!
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2009, 05:14 PM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Oh that one annoys both of us! We don't want to know! It's called spoilers and we all hate it!

I say it everytime they do it and just get "calm down, calm down" from him on the other end of the couch. It's so bladdy annoying. why do they do that then!!!!!
Elaine xx
Page 13 of 13 « First < 3 10 11 12 13