Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2009, 10:17 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Try an everlasting treat ball. They are superb, dogs cant get to the treats easily and you can put loads of stuff in them, they also have their own "fillers" but mine eat those too quickly!!

They are soft and very pliable but so far intact and used every day, well worth it.
http://www.dog-games.co.uk/newshop/p...+-+3+sizes.htm
I recommended this to my Sister on Dawn's recommendation and I have to say her Bichon absolutely loves it. He'll only play with it when you're actually there (it was bought to keep him occupied when they were out! ), but when he does it keeps him occupied for a good hour or so - very handy for when I'm trying to watch 3 episodes of Lost back to back!
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2009, 06:35 AM
http://www.companyofanimals.co.uk/dog-pyramid.php
Cosmo just loves his dog pyramid. He only has it when we go out, but he LOVES it. We fill it with his dry food. Doesn't do your skirting boards any good though and they do have to be 'taught' how to do it initially. He also loves his buster cube.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2009, 06:36 AM
Originally Posted by Jem View Post
Dawn,
Is that more hardy than a kong?
I only ask as Isis can destroy a extreme kong in less than half a hour
Yes totally different, try one.

LOL I bought all my dogs one of the balls each and the caps when we got a new stock of them in work, I thought marvelous a treat that is everlasting, ok for 3 of my dogs they lasted about 4 hours, the other two managed to eat the treat within an hour lol and the refils/caps are a tad expensive I thought, it was a big joke at work, and they said they will use my dogs to try out all the other stock to see how quickly they get through it lol.
The cap refills dont last long here either Mo, but putting debtastciks in half or a piece of cheese in the centre works REALLY well.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2