Female 

17-11-2008, 06:28 PM
Friends coming for breakfast

His mums dinner my Mums tea.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2008, 07:11 PM
Sid & I always have Christmas dinner here at our house, it's the way we like it. We always then mosey over to his parents house on Boxing Day for a slap up lunch

It's extra nice this year as it is the first time he won't be having to work all over Christmas (used to be a Retail Manager and it was their busiest time of year, so only had Christmas Day off!!). I'm bursting with excitement at having lots of time together to celebrate this year
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2008, 08:46 PM
Well, for the very first time, we will be away for Christmas and the new year. On one hand Im looking forward to it, but on the other I wish we weren't going as I could do without the expense now with the credit crunch stuff. I'm also thinking that my OH could be made redundant at the drop of a hat . THEN I think ....life's too short, stop fretting. I'm up and down like a blooming yoyo, its not doing my blood pressure any good methinks
Irish Setter Mu
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-11-2008, 11:10 AM
Will be going down to Exmouth beach in Devon on Christmas Day for a nice long walk and then back home later on for Christmas Day Dinner!

Did exactly the same last year - was absolutely amazed at how many people were doing the same thing. Each Christmas Day it appears they have a swim as we saw everyone coming up from the beach in their swimming costumes, trunks, etc - bit too cold for me don't think I will be doing that somehow!
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2008, 01:21 PM
Our real main reason for Christmas at home has been the fact that I couldn't bear to be away from Sweep, but this will be the first Christmas without him and OH & I said we would rather not be here.......... selfish I know as the other dogs will go into Kennels but they have fun there & never look back when we leave them.

Although we wont see out Son etc.......he isn't bothered, so neither are we.
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2008, 01:23 PM
Originally Posted by Stormey View Post
Not much this year, will play it by ear. I can guarantee 2 things though, I will eat to much and drink to much.
Sounds good to me
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2