Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2008, 10:03 AM
Morning all!

Wet here for a change which means we timed our sausages by the firepit well last night.... they were scrummy!

Special dinner tonight, steak and that pavlova!

Other than that have to clean out the piggies, so the cats and I did say I'd paint the stairs this weekend.... me and my big gob

Have a relaxing one everyone
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2008, 10:09 AM
Just a quiet one today, a bit of housework and a walk with the collies later. We were at a show all day yesterday so are all tired and a bit lethargic today! Indy and Felix both got placed though (3rd and 7th) so it was well worth the trip!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2008, 10:44 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all.
Very wet here but mild. I have a busy day today. Got to give the dogs thier longer walks, then go and see to my friends house rabbit as she is away this weekend, then go and buy a bale of hay off another friend for the guinea pigs.
This afternoon I am going to visit my mum and then my sister before heading over to finalise things with the chap who has the large fenced areas for safe dog exercising.
Apparently the field is about 3 acres with 10ft high link fencing all round and the paddocks are half to 3quarters of an acre each fenced the same.
Hopefully we will get lots of doggies who otherwise couldn't go off lead take up this chance of using them.
Have a good day everyone.
Morning Bev - maybe it'll be close enough for me to drive over to it - Lennon would totally love it!

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Morning Cuz. Loved the gem

Well wet here although not raining now, it's off to Sutton Park so will be loaded with lots of towels.....expecting lots of mud

Have a great day all.
Morning Steph - look forward to the photos

Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
Morning all!

Wet here for a change which means we timed our sausages by the firepit well last night.... they were scrummy!

Special dinner tonight, steak and that pavlova!

Other than that have to clean out the piggies, so the cats and I did say I'd paint the stairs this weekend.... me and my big gob

Have a relaxing one everyone
Morning Becky - surely your wrist hurts too much from holding the sausages over the firepit to paint the stairs

Originally Posted by Kicks View Post
Just a quiet one today, a bit of housework and a walk with the collies later. We were at a show all day yesterday so are all tired and a bit lethargic today! Indy and Felix both got placed though (3rd and 7th) so it was well worth the trip!
Morning Hazel - well done to Indy and Felix
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2008, 10:51 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Morning Becky - surely your wrist hurts too much from holding the sausages over the firepit to paint the stairs
Hmm that would've worked if the OH hadn't invented his patent sausage holder... ie blocks of firewoodd on which to rest our toasting forks so we can eat sausages, hold our glasses of cider and still cook our next sausage!

Mind you, those glasses of cider were very heavy! Perhaps I have RCI.... repetitive cider injury?
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2008, 10:54 AM
morning all.

Busy day today, nice and bright outside, sunny but v cold !,
off to take bruno out this morning, going to take Luca to the tennis courts this afternoon to hit some balls ( he loves it) and then off to my mums for a birthday tea ( mine on tuesday past) so no cooking for me today !! yippee.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2008, 10:56 AM
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
Hmm that would've worked if the OH hadn't invented his patent sausage holder... ie blocks of firewoodd on which to rest our toasting forks so we can eat sausages, hold our glasses of cider and still cook our next sausage!

Mind you, those glasses of cider were very heavy! Perhaps I have RCI.... repetitive cider injury?
you're going to have to do it, then, aren't you!

Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
morning all.

Busy day today, nice and bright outside, sunny but v cold !,
off to take bruno out this morning, going to take Luca to the tennis courts this afternoon to hit some balls ( he loves it) and then off to my mums for a birthday tea ( mine on tuesday past) so no cooking for me today !! yippee.
Morning Dani - enjoy your birthday tea
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2008, 11:38 AM
It's a lovely day here today too. Very sunny and just a little nip in the air. Bryan has just finished off a pork shank that he's been working on for 3 days and is now playing with my OH. A is finishing off the bone from the shank

Lazy day here today as well. I've more or less finished my college work. Just have to go shopping later on.

Have a nice day everyone
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2008, 11:52 AM
Morning Viki, morning all (Just) What a morning. Doglets had us up a 6.30 By the time I had cleaned all the mud off the floors, seen to Carl, hoovered, put the washing on, prepared the dinner....I am now ready to go back to bed Not much hope of that...Everton FC are on the telly and I will have to try and keep the dasdardly duo quiet while OH watches his beloved team. Oh well shuch is life eh
Loved the Gem
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2