View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Baxter8
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-03-2013, 08:23 PM
I am so happy when people rave about him. he is lovely isn't he - he is fast asleep now in his bed by the fire.

I always feel a certain camaraderie with fellow staffie owners.

Originally Posted by Florence View Post
Oh my god what an absolute cutie!!! He's absolutely gorgeous, I love his colour especially!
Florence
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-03-2013, 08:39 PM
Well, technically I'm not yet really a staffie owner. But only 17 days to go now! They are a lovely breed. When I was doing agility with my old dogs there was always this tiny staffie in small doing the same competition and I was always fascinated by her.

Now I get to have my own and I can't wait!
(thought I've got to say I've always been 100% happy with my dogs and I miss them every day. Especially my little life saver Lasqa, may she rest in peace)
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2013, 08:47 PM
Lovely! I want to know more about Ellabells though...but I expect she is just perfect.....being a staffie and all that. not that I'm biased at all!
Baxter8
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-03-2013, 08:54 PM
I cross busy streets for a quick hello to a staffie - I find it nigh on impossible to walk past one without acknowledging it - invariably they say hello to me before I say it to them, they can smell a staffie fan in the vicinity!

Ellabells looks so cute so sweet.

Do you have pictures catrinsparkles of yours?

Originally Posted by catrinsparkles View Post
Lovely! I want to know more about Ellabells though...but I expect she is just perfect.....being a staffie and all that. not that I'm biased at all!
Stamford
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-03-2013, 09:25 PM
Florence you have had, and have some lovely doglets.

Originally Posted by Baxter8 View Post
I am so happy when people rave about him. he is lovely isn't he - he is fast asleep now in his bed by the fire.

I always feel a certain camaraderie with fellow staffie owners.
People rave about him because he is a big chunk of lovely-ness. As for the camaraderie, I think we all feel that way.

I want to know more about Ellabells too.

Originally Posted by Baxter8 View Post
I cross busy streets for a quick hello to a staffie - I find it nigh on impossible to walk past one without acknowledging it - invariably they say hello to me before I say it to them, they can smell a staffie fan in the vicinity!

Ellabells looks so cute so sweet.

Do you have pictures catrinsparkles of yours?
Haha, I'm the same, if I can get over too another Staff on my mobility scooter, I will.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2013, 09:35 PM
Lovely. I always wish I had a 'cuddly dog' when I see pics like these and then I get back to arsy little Ayatollah Bella and think 'nah you'll do you little minx!'
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2013, 09:48 PM

Here's my lovely Tonks.
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2013, 09:50 PM
And here's our new addition Remus..21 week Bull Lurcher

Baxter8
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-03-2013, 07:11 AM
Tonks and Rebus what a couple of ladykillers, gorgeous boys so healthy and strong.

Here's my lovely Tonks.
Baxter8
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-03-2013, 07:13 AM
I met a little min pin the other day the first time I'd met one for a very long time - they're not that common are they - this one was a little love, feisty and friendly all at the same time. The lady was wheelchair bound and the little min pin (Treacle) had sorted himself out a very comfy little spot on the wheelchair, made me laugh at just how resourceful dogs could be.

I love these little dogs, I've always had knee high dogs but am growing to really love these little rascals.

Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Lovely. I always wish I had a 'cuddly dog' when I see pics like these and then I get back to arsy little Ayatollah Bella and think 'nah you'll do you little minx!'
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >