Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2009, 01:26 PM

ooooo decisions decisions

I have the chance of having a beautiful blue Glen of Immaal baby girl, Im sooo tempted, I would really like to get back into showing, going to the Glen club show next week, its actually in the Glen of Immaal, might help me decide if I will or I wont, Im a bit worried about the health problems, cherry eye seems a bit ripe in the breed, but they are lovely. Her parents are both health tested and eye tested but knowing my luck lol, ahhh decisions decisions.
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2009, 01:28 PM
Glen of Imaals are sooooo cute though!!! Very tempting I agree.
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2009, 01:30 PM
Originally Posted by Loki's mum View Post
Glen of Imaals are sooooo cute though!!! Very tempting I agree.
They are arent they, just noticed I spelt Imaal wrong, oops
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2009, 01:35 PM
What decision? If you like the pup, get the pup!! Im sure you have the facilities to keep another dog otherwise you wouldnt be tempted! No decision really Sutty!!!!!!
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2009, 01:37 PM
Go for it I love these dogs

Jeanette
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2009, 01:43 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
What decision? If you like the pup, get the pup!! Im sure you have the facilities to keep another dog otherwise you wouldnt be tempted! No decision really Sutty!!!!!!
Lol, I have loads of room, was tempted once before but the cherry eye problem cropped up, this pup is from different lines, blue brindle and gorgeous
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-09-2009, 02:07 PM
Originally Posted by sutty View Post
I have the chance of having a beautiful blue Glen of Immaal baby girl, Im sooo tempted, I would really like to get back into showing, going to the Glen club show next week, its actually in the Glen of Immaal, might help me decide if I will or I wont, Im a bit worried about the health problems, cherry eye seems a bit ripe in the breed, but they are lovely. Her parents are both health tested and eye tested but knowing my luck lol, ahhh decisions decisions.
Go for it Sutty I used to know someone who had one years ago, lovely little dogs . (it's Imaal. one m two aa's)

The breed goes back a long way into the mists of time . It is said amongst their many other 'duties' they were once used to turn the spit wheels to cook the meat.

Lots of pics please if you get one
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2009, 05:43 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Go for it Sutty I used to know someone who had one years ago, lovely little dogs . (it's Imaal. one m two aa's)

The breed goes back a long way into the mists of time . It is said amongst their many other 'duties' they were once used to turn the spit wheels to cook the meat.

Lots of pics please if you get one
Lol, thats exactly what I read when researching them, someone tried to tell me they were bred as hunting dogs but the wheel turning thing came to the fore. i have a friend who breeds, she hunts with hers, she says the IKC people are ruining them by breeding them too large, but she still registers with the IKC and is very keen on the health testing.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2009, 07:56 PM
Gorgeous little dogs.

Go for it, woman, you have nowt to lose!