View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2008, 08:06 PM
I was going to pay me bills tomorrow, perhaps i will just leave them another week
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2008, 08:14 PM
Just realised that if it is the end of the world next week, I have done all the decorating for nothing.

On a more serios note, I wish they would leave things alone, we have enough to contend with like weather.....next we'll be hearing that this has been the cause of something else.
Well that's provided the end of the world doesn't happen
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2008, 06:47 AM
that's that then! The ironing can go whistle
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2008, 09:49 AM
Oh now I have that tune by REM in my head *it's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fiiiiieeeennnne!*
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-09-2008, 10:20 AM
I really doubt anything will happen, they say they dont know what will happen but they will have an idea or wouldnt do it, also would the swiss goverment let them do this under their country if there was a huge risk.

Also they say, the world might end we dont know, it gets people talking and interested in this, people who normally wouldnt be.

We are at more of a risk from asteroid hitting earth and doing damage, as the telescopes only cover a small percentage of the local space. That and we are ment to be overdue a strike.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2008, 10:36 AM
Lol at you lot! Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one getting slightly worried! I do remember when I was about 10 they predicted the end of the World and I was really scared I wouldn't be there in the morning and I was, but this is different, this is something they are actually going to do, unlike just a prediction back in those days. I just want to know how they are allowed to put everything in jeopardy like this? I mean, if you or I decided to do a massive experiment which might incur blowing up the whole World, they'd come down on us like a ton of bricks wouldn't they, so who are these people who think they can just go ahead and do this? They don't OWN the world and everyone in it do they. For once, I'm with those Human Right people on this and I want that lawsuit slapped on their laps! I feel a very big "OOOOPS" coming on here!!!!

Dave has been watching all this being built, and apparently it's taken 10 years to build costing billions of pounds! Mad scientists at it again methinks! I might have my birthday a day early this year, in fact I AM, because my friends can only come round on Wednesday not Thursday, and that is also telling me something!!!!
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-09-2008, 10:41 AM
Am i the only loony slightly concerned?
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2008, 10:41 AM
What a Birthday present "H" urmm just wondering if i should be here or Spain at the time
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2008, 10:49 AM
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
Am i the only loony slightly concerned?
No Luke, I'm actually c*apping myself!!!!!

Depends where you want to spend your last few hours Tracy???? I know what I'll be doing!!!
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2008, 11:03 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
No Luke, I'm actually c*apping myself!!!!!

Depends where you want to spend your last few hours Tracy???? I know what I'll be doing!!!
On a beautiful desserted island with Nige, Chloe and the boys
Page 2 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »