Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-09-2013, 06:57 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread Sunday.

Morning everyone.
Hope we are all ok after the rather naughty gorging ourselves on all the lovely puds Jenny (Nippy) made for us last night.
June take the day off and the Butler and the nurse.
I am going to be dishing out face masks for the sick bay as I have a sore throat this morning.

Damp here this morning not sure where our lovely warm weekend we were promised has gone too.

All those poorly today hoping you feel better soon. Poorly pets included.

jenny that was nice to read about Rucksack yesterday.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone.
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2013, 07:05 AM
It's 1am.... WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOUNG LADY? ??? Lol. I waited up just to say good morning to you all and hope everyone has a good Sunday.... well, I want you all to think that anyhow lol

Until next time, keep your stick on the ice!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2013, 07:06 AM
Morning Lynn! Very late start for you today after your much earlier postings I hope this means you had a good night's sleep?

I've got enough good weather for all of us. Going to be very hot again today apparently. I am already dressed in just a thin cotton wrap having ripped off all clothing as soon as I got back in the door with Bella earlier. Phew!

My back is KILLING ME - so kick a malingerer out of the sick bay please! So much so that when we got home from our walk I couldn't face the one block to corner shop and took the dog in the car to go there for the bits I forgot yesterday. (More reason never to go to supermarkets always forget things and always have to go to local shops too!)

I knew as soon as I woke that my back was twingeing badly. Took AGES to unstiffen. My own fault of course - combination of going on that stupid 2hr walk / cleaning the blerdy apartment / sitting too long on a dining chair working at the pc and getting tense on account of other problems which always affects how I sit etc.

Forced a single weetabix in milk down my throat on our return just so I could follow it up with 600mg Brufen and 500mg Paracetamol. The LAST thing I need at the mo is a bout of sciatica when I am going to be in UK supposed to be 'looking after No.1 son' duh!

My daughter is in Torbay and last night sending me pics of them outside the Buccaneer in Babbacombe in the sunshine and making me VERY jealous and missing old friends too.

I've got loads of work to do but will hold off as my back is more important than his website and Amazon carp!

So hello to everyone in the sick bay - you will get NO REST now I am there with you lol!

I await some interesting updates from the usual suspects as I think life will be lived vicariously through others today!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2013, 07:07 AM
Morning Sara! You weren't there when I was typing!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-09-2013, 07:08 AM
Morning Sara although I expect its night night for you.
Dillon let me have a lie-in this morning.
Sleep well if you are off to bed now.
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2013, 07:09 AM
I think both you and I were waiting anxiously for someone to post the thread! Lol
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2013, 07:11 AM
As I said Lynn, it's 1 am lol.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-09-2013, 07:14 AM
Morning Pat you need to take it easy today then.
Who shall we kick out of the sick bay ? Everyone in there is pleading severe illness. Maybe we can sneak a single bed in the corner or better still your bunk beds and move a double out.
On a serious note you do need to take care of that back especially with your imminent travels and nursing duties about to commence anytime soon.

Do you take the Ibuprofen and Paracetamol at the same time ? When I was laid up with my back a long time ago now I was told brufen then 4 hours later Paracetamol.
Hope it eases soon.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2013, 07:17 AM
Morning Lynn and all. I slept in till nearly 7 this morning and now have a blinding headache and still feel tired.

I went out with my sister and a friend of mine last night on a ghost hunt. Nothing much happened although I did capture a couple of orbs on camera.

its very warm this morning and when that mist clears I will get the sheets washed, then I am meeting my sister and my neice at the pub for a roast dinner. I would like to say then i will come home for a nanny nap but my grass needs cutting and the trouble with having a big garden is its not a quick job with my little mower.

Hope your sore throat goes soon Lynn.

Pat I hope that back of yours improves soon.

hope anyone else in the sick bay can make their exit soon.

Have a good day all.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2013, 07:26 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Pat you need to take it easy today then.
Who shall we kick out of the sick bay ? Everyone in there is pleading severe illness. Maybe we can sneak a single bed in the corner or better still your bunk beds and move a double out.
On a serious note you do need to take care of that back especially with your imminent travels and nursing duties about to commence anytime soon.

Do you take the Ibuprofen and Paracetamol at the same time ? When I was laid up with my back a long time ago now I was told brufen then 4 hours later Paracetamol.
Hope it eases soon.
Interesting tip about the separating the dose Lynn. I will try that with the next dose.

(I think I solved the problem of the SEVERE reaction to the cocodamol I had before - I noticed that I have two lots of paracetamol - 220g and 500g. I reckon I took TWO 500g tabs with the cocodamol that time - just didn't think I had the stronger ones. That might have been enough to tip me over. However I am still scared to even LOOK at the Cocoda packet since then! I have several stronger meds to take for it if it doesn't get better but I will take it easy for a day or so and see.)
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »