View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
doggy mad
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-04-2005, 05:42 PM
cant understand why someone would let a dog get in that state its disgusting will you have to keep her away from your other dog till it clears up
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2005, 05:55 PM
The poor thing how could anyone leave her like this , and such a innocent little face
millies mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-04-2005, 08:35 PM
hope shes starting to feel better .... my thoughts are with her
amandah
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-04-2005, 05:07 PM
Poor little angel.Some people really should not be allowed to own a dog. Dogs are for LIFE . HOW WOULD A HUMAN BEING LIKE TO BE TREATED IN THIS WAY? Sorry but I am annoyed
staffmuttz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-04-2005, 06:14 PM
Wow, Tracie, I knew you said she looked but, but this is sickening! Thats both us tough girls had tears over these poor wee souls. I just wanted to add....RIP Stigg. x
Aileen
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-04-2005, 08:29 PM
Met Gem briefly tonight,

she is a total sweetie but Saffy looks a little jealous as someone else was with her Bandit

Gem seemed curious and confident but the poor loves skin still looks very red.

She is a lovely wee doggy

Aileen x
scotbun1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2005, 05:53 AM
Originally Posted by doggy mad
cant understand why someone would let a dog get in that state its disgusting will you have to keep her away from your other dog till it clears up
There are 2 types of mange, Sarcoptic and demodex. Sarcoptic Mange is contagious and the dog is better in isolation. Demodex looks worse but is not catching. This is the one that Gem has. Vet says it's ok to take her to the walk on Sunday.

There comes a time Nik when we can't save them all. Sorry Stigg, Run free young man.
doggy mad
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-04-2005, 07:34 AM
thank you for answering scotbun she does look a lovely little dog i hope she clears up soon
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2005, 08:32 PM
Poor little girl How can anyone leave a dog suffering like this? Our dog has been scratching since he was a 16 week old puppy and frequently at the vets with his skin condition and allergies although he doesn't look anything like this and hasn't got any sores at the moment. I am going to try MSM on him next. I'm glad that you have rescued her and she has someone who cares at last
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2005, 04:07 PM
Awww poor little girl, I wish I could give her a big cuddle too. I hate these b**tards who treat animals like this and she's only been in this world 6 months! How can they do this to a poor innocent little dog, I hate them, and I'm very angry now that I've seen this, I wish I could go in that pub and give him a slap in front of his mates too!
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >