Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2006, 07:04 PM
Originally Posted by cycas
I understand that Sasha is again on trial in a new home - a family who had originally offered to foster for the Oldies Club, but then saw Sasha's details and decided that they might have the experience to help her through her problems.

I've been superstiously holding off updating the OC website or mentioning it anywhere for fear that it might jinx things, but she has been there two weeks now and I understand hasn't eaten anything or anyone she shouldn't, so...

Fingers crossed everyone!

Thats fantastic news - hope everything goes well for her and she has the life and love she deserves and keeps her teeth to herself
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2006, 08:59 PM
I have my fingers crossed 2
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2006, 01:05 PM
Thanks Cycas for updating this for us and I know all too well how you felt. I didn't want to say anything either in case I jinxed her... But we've had photo's sent (not digi ones though) and apparently she's settled in with no probs at all. She has taken an eye to their pet guinea pig, but they also understand that Sasha must be kept well away from him. So fingers crossed that finally our lovely golden oldie is in a FOREVER home of her own now
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2006, 01:06 PM
Originally Posted by Cumbrian Lass
Thanks Cycas for updating this for us and I know all too well how you felt. I didn't want to say anything either in case I jinxed her... But we've had photo's sent (not digi ones though) and apparently she's settled in with no probs at all. She has taken an eye to their pet guinea pig, but they also understand that Sasha must be kept well away from him. So fingers crossed that finally our lovely golden oldie is in a FOREVER home of her own now

Awww thats lovely - I will continue to keep everything crossed for Sasha - hope she is very happy at last - she deserves it
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2006, 07:08 PM
We have just had an email from Sasha's new owners telling us of how much of an angel she was on holiday in scotland Sasha, had a whale of a time on the beach and was a star :smt049 A great time was had by all, which is great news. They are pleased as punch with how well Sasha has settled in and so I think I am safe to say that Sasha is home
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2006, 07:49 PM
At last - a wonderful end for this little poppet. Bless you for all your hard work with this cracking little dog
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2006, 07:57 PM
Originally Posted by Cumbrian Lass
We have just had an email from Sasha's new owners telling us of how much of an angel she was on holiday in scotland Sasha, had a whale of a time on the beach and was a star :smt049 A great time was had by all, which is great news. They are pleased as punch with how well Sasha has settled in and so I think I am safe to say that Sasha is home

That's wonderful news - I am so happy for Sasha and her new found family
Eavesy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-04-2006, 09:30 AM
Brill, I'm so chuffed for the old girl,xxx
Hannah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2006, 09:50 AM
Great news for Sasha Im so pleased for her!
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2006, 09:57 AM
Truly hope it works out for her this time, she so deserves a permanent home bless her.
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >