Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
angied
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-06-2011, 07:29 PM

Gobsmacked!

im a mother of 4 kids and when they were in primary school always walked to school never took the car even when it was raining and most times ignorant drivers used to splash us.
but today i have seen on [a social network] a 17 year old girl bragging that the best thing about the weather today is she could splash "small children" on their way to school!!
so i told her it was illegal she thought that police wouldnt bother as its petty but its a fine and points on youir license if they prove thay you did it delibratly(sp). but what makes me gobsmacked is the adults on her [a social network]thinking it was funny as well!!oh and that i should chill out!!! so them poor kids got soaked even more cos of her stupidity and had to sit in wet clothes for the rest of the day! no wonder more mums take the car in the rain!!!!!
troublke is i know for a fact if they did it to her when she was on her way to school her mother wouldve gone mad at the drivers
cava14una
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2011, 08:07 PM
The world is full of witless loons
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2011, 08:37 PM
I've had a-holes do this to me when walking numerous times. Normally idiot young men laughing with their mates.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2011, 09:09 AM
god some people are so stupid we have joked about it in the car, like when you go past a HUGE puddle, saying "god can you imagine if someone was stood there" but we would never dream of doing it to someone, i know id be p**sed off if someone did it to me!!!

such idiots....
angied
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-06-2011, 10:59 AM
well her mother says im blowing it all out of proportion says it all really!! but why would she after paying out fro lessons, theroy test and driving test risk having points on her license cos of somethig so stupid let alone thinking of the wet kids!!
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2011, 11:47 AM
encorage her to do it when shes on her test. soon realise just how expensive and stupid her actions are. its frightening that this person will 1 day hold a licence.
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2011, 04:41 PM
I wouldnt do it and i dont think its funny splashing young kids but i do have a giggle when i see adults being splashed!
angied
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-06-2011, 09:54 AM
Originally Posted by bens mum View Post
encorage her to do it when shes on her test. soon realise just how expensive and stupid her actions are. its frightening that this person will 1 day hold a licence.
she does hold a license thats whats scary she passed a few months ago