Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2011, 06:51 PM
Originally Posted by rachluvslabs View Post
My my! I seem to have set the cat amongst the pigeons here and for that i am truly sorry! It was never my intention. I must add now that today i contacted and was lucky enough to have a home visit from the labrador rescue based in the south west, cornwall area. I have been approvede by them to home a labrador aged between 2 and 6 years on account of the age of my children. (they normally would not consider anyone with a child under 5 but as my children have been around a labrador before they do not see it as a problem.) i will watch this thread with interest as i really hope mack and moose either find the home alfmar really wants for them, or keeps them! I do feel quite bad about causing some divisions of opinions here. I can't apologise enough! Rachael x
You have nothing to apologise for, so don't! The home you're offering sounds like a wonderful home in a wonderful place! I hope you find one (or even two!) new additions to your family soon.
Azz
Administrator
Male 

04-04-2011, 11:10 PM
Hi Guys - Rachluvslabs posts have been split to a new thread here: http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=145123

Alfmar - if you would like this thread locked just let us know, I'm sure you'll appreciate that people are only trying to help. But we understand if you'd rather have the thread closed (people will still be able to contact you via PM regarding the boys if they need to).
alfmar
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-04-2011, 07:14 AM
hi :0)

i did ask for this to be locked already but had no response.
yes please do lock the thread as the post doesn't need any reply's at all really,i only posted to get the boys noticed locally and anyone interested can contact me directly.
dawn x
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5