View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
claudeen
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-02-2011, 10:52 PM
Oh I forgot, I dared to speak against the dogsey mafia, who make their own assumptions and poison other people along the way. It reminds me of the witch hunts, if you floated you were guilty so they burned you and if you drowned you were innocent !! Cannot win, dead either way.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2011, 10:54 PM
Dont mean to be rude but it does make me chuckle while rolling my eyes at them that down speak the forum while posting!
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2011, 11:03 PM
Originally Posted by claudeen View Post
Oh I forgot, I dared to speak against the dogsey mafia, who make their own assumptions and poison other people along the way. It reminds me of the witch hunts, if you floated you were guilty so they burned you and if you drowned you were innocent !! Cannot win, dead either way.
Ok...I'm confused....

Several people spoke out that this was not the bitch belonging to a certain person....which was confirmed....mainly due to a production that includes her and the fact she is still listed on the owners website....

...but then it turns out that the bitch has in fact been rehomed from the person who was using her as a brood bitch?

...however - to be clear...she is not the bitch (with the same name) on the initial website??

What are the assumptions?
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-02-2011, 11:08 PM
Originally Posted by claudeen View Post
Dogsey mafia
Bad breeders will sleep with the fishes ...
Moonstone
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2011, 11:23 PM
Originally Posted by Murf View Post
Dogsey mafia
Bad breeders will sleep with the fishes ...
Classic, you have to put that as you siggy at the bottom
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2011, 08:20 AM
Originally Posted by Tassle View Post
Ok...I'm confused....

Several people spoke out that this was not the bitch belonging to a certain person....which was confirmed....mainly due to a production that includes her and the fact she is still listed on the owners website....

...but then it turns out that the bitch has in fact been rehomed from the person who was using her as a brood bitch?

...however - to be clear...she is not the bitch (with the same name) on the initial website??

What are the assumptions?
Nope I can't seen any assumptions there

I think Claudeen is just cross that the post she made, to make this breeder look good, has back fired on her big time because said breeder has still rehomed her bitch, even if it isn't the original dog in the OP
liz & kiesha
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-02-2011, 10:12 AM
Ok i'm confused, Claudeen said Zunni has been with her new family for over 12 months but the guy on the blog said she went to her new family when filming finished. Somebody else said Zunni was still filming in Ireland but filming has just finished and there are still some others who say (other forum) dogs were sold to the production company, was Zunni sold to the production company who then gave her to the family or was she given to the family before filming even started, do the family still have her or could they not cope and she's in many tears?

Not assumptions - questions
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2011, 10:35 AM
Could the discussion about Zunni be split off? This is a rehoming thread for 4 other dogs afterall
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5