View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ReaperMan
New Member!
Male 

07-02-2011, 11:42 PM
The production notes do not name any one dog or breeder as portraying any parts, as is industry standard. The stills available are HD and have been run through both Photoshop and Final Cut Studio, as is standard practise. Any flaws or impurities of the original film has been removed as a result, leaving an untrue reflection of the image you see.

I know nothing about this dog, just giving a critical counter that is not to fuel he-said she-said arguments.

These dog's deserve much better then they have had and I hope they find it in the form of loving families and one hell of a good hot bath
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2011, 11:49 PM
[QUOTE=ReaperMan;2172234]The production notes do not name any one dog or breeder as portraying any parts, as is industry standard. The stills available are HD and have been run through both Photoshop and Final Cut Studio, as is standard practise. Any flaws or impurities of the original film has been removed as a result, leaving an untrue reflection of the image you see.

I know nothing about this dog, just giving a critical counter that is not to fuel he-said she-said arguments.

These dog's deserve much better then they have had and I hope they find it in the form of loving families and one hell of a good hot bath[[//QUOTE]

.. Amen
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2011, 09:59 AM
Originally Posted by JoedeeUK View Post
The puppies in 101 Dalmatians remained the property of the breeders(most were sold with the"have appeared in 101"in the adverts)

The adults were I believe owned by Disney
Thanks, I know several other dogs in the production were owned by individuals.

rune
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2011, 11:28 AM
If memory serves me right the dogs playing Pongo & Perdi(?)came over from the states with a trainer or were bought over here I can remember seeing them on the pre production advertising.

All the production work I have done with my dogs has always been as a "supplier"& not a seller.

The professional company the toured the UK with the stage version of"Annie"used just one dog that they got from a rescue, it wasn't very well trained as it was on lead the whole time. My dogs that have done Annie have all worked off lead to the cast
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2011, 11:38 AM
If memory serves me right the dogs playing Pongo & Perdi(?)came over from the states with a trainer or were bought over here I can remember seeing them on the pre production advertising.

All the production work I have done with my dogs has always been as a "supplier"& not a seller.

The professional company the toured the UK with the stage version of"Annie"used just one dog that they got from a rescue, it wasn't very well trained as it was on lead the whole time. My dogs that have done Annie have all worked off lead to the cast
Thats a surprise---some performance licenses are very strict on hours worked etc-----thats a long time for one dog. Can you get one license to cover all councils and areas?

rune
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2011, 11:48 AM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
Thats a surprise---some performance licenses are very strict on hours worked etc-----thats a long time for one dog. Can you get one license to cover all councils and areas?

rune
??? What for my dogs ?? The dog is on stage for less than 15 minutes & that is in 4 bits
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2011, 12:34 PM
??? What for my dogs ?? The dog is on stage for less than 15 minutes & that is in 4 bits
No--not yours-- the touring company. I was wondering if you could get a licence that covered the whole country?----when we were asked we told the company that they'd need to sort it out and I think it was quite expensive. I wondered if they had to get a license in each area of if one covered the lot?

Each venue is meant to be checked etc as well as checking the time in the theatre etc. It got quite complicated.

rune
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2011, 01:45 PM
The film company also used some NI pups and Cooper, a white NI from Scotland, all returned safely to their owners, they were very impressed with all the dogs temperaments and their willingness to train, they originally tried an NI x CSV or couldve been a Sarloos cross but had to return it as it was too nervous. These pics have already been released by the way so arent leaks lol

Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2011, 01:50 PM
csv's are not shy !!!! must of been a saarloos..

great pics
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2011, 01:51 PM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
csv's are not shy !!!! must of been a saarloos..

great pics
Im really not sure which, no tupac looks anything but shy lol
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >