View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
MazY
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-09-2006, 11:26 PM

Roll Up. Roll Up. Select Your Forum Personality!

Select Your Forum Personality

The Rules
As tempted as you will be to say "Well actually, I think I'm a mongrel comprising of x, y, and z, you can can have only one!

You can express one personality type that drives you beyond despair.

Me, I'm going to pitch myself as the Jekyll and Hyde

And for my forum personality that drives me beyond despair:

I give you, the Blowhard. Credentials don't preclude anyone from talking complete rubbish!
pod
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2006, 11:41 PM
Great link! You must be still at the Eagle Scout stage GSDlover

I'd like to see myself as an Android but I doubt others will
MazY
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-09-2006, 11:45 PM
Originally Posted by pod View Post
Great link! You must be still at the Eagle Scout stage GSDlover
There were so many "hey, I do that" ones, but I had to select one...

I'd like to see myself as an Android but I doubt others will
If, for example, someone were to call him a pinhead, he would get out a tape measure and after finding that his cranium falls within normal size specifications Android would dismiss the comment as erroneous.
Yup, that's you! lol
pod
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2006, 11:48 PM
Originally Posted by GSDLover View Post

Yup, that's you! lol
Sure, I have been known to do that
MazY
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-09-2006, 12:38 AM
I just added one to their suggestion box:

------------------
The Warden has one goal in life: to check forum content for breaches of the rules, and to steer others onto the right path at each and every opportunity afforded to him.

Relentlessly dedicated, he doesn't require any mark of authority to validate his cause. He does it because "it's the right thing to do" and because "rules are there for a reason". He sees himself as Admin's best friend, though Admin often sees him as little more than extra work.

While rarely engaging in direct conflict, for fear of breaking the sacred rules, his ability to mystically summon authority figures usually acts as a good shield when needed.
------------------
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2006, 10:26 AM
think this is more me

Big Cat would rather not fight...he enjoys peacefully observing forum conversations and laconically participates when the moods strikes. He playfully chases interesting threads, and from time to time uses a Newbie or Propellerhead as a convenient scratching post. He enjoys being stroked or petted, and tends to purr loudly. CAUTION: Don't be fooled by his fuzzy, playful exterior. When provoked, Big Cat reacts with lightning speed and almost always lands on his feet after an attack. Big Cat often indulges himself by toying with his victim before delivering his lethal blows.
jess
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2006, 10:42 AM
Think this suits me!

Rottweiler Puppy is clumsy, marginally articulate, unsteady in his often playful attacks, but anyone who cares to notice will see that one day he will be a fierce and powerful Big Dog. HINT: By showing some patience and kindness to Rottweiler Puppy in his formative stages prudent Warriors may gain a steadfast and formidable ally.
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2006, 11:24 AM
Very, very funny! I think I probably fall into the category of Idealogue (although I feel a kind of shameful afinity with both the Grammarian and Jekyll and Hyde)

Recognising many characters from the boards here
Tee
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-09-2006, 11:50 AM
The Idealogue is me down to a Tee...

The most common variants of Ideologue are conservative and liberal. Smug and self satisfied in their certitudes, Ideologue's opinions are merely a loose collection of intellectual conceits, and e is genuinely astonished, bewildered and and indignant that his views are not universally embraced as the Truth. He regards the opposing point of view as a form of cognitive dissonance whose only cure is relentless propagandizing and browbeating. The conservative iteration of Ideologue parades himself as a logical, clear thinker, while the liberal version trumpets his higher level of mental, spiritual and social awareness. Troglodyte is the natural ally of conservative Ideologue, and for liberal Ideologue it is Weenie. Ideologue is a fierce, but very predictable Warrior..
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2006, 04:21 PM
I would say the Big cat sums me up.

Big Cat would rather not fight...he enjoys peacefully observing forum conversations and laconically participates when the moods strikes. He playfully chases interesting threads, and from time to time uses a Newbie or Propellerhead as a convenient scratching post. He enjoys being stroked or petted, and tends to purr loudly. CAUTION: Don't be fooled by his fuzzy, playful exterior. When provoked, Big Cat reacts with lightning speed and almost always lands on his feet after an attack. Big Cat often indulges himself by toying with his victim before delivering his lethal blows.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >