Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2016, 07:23 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 24th November

Good morning everyone, was a rather quiet thread yesterday.
Be good when the nights start drawing out again. So dark again this morning.

Besoeker, I hope I have spelt it right, your dog sounds wonderful, so well behaved.

June, your Zen seems to be growing into a lovely lady shame about her destructive habits. Hopefully we will get to see the photos you took of them yesterday.

Lynn, hope all is well with you and Dillon.

Eileen, hope you managed some sleep last night. Also hope your Mum is going on ok.

Norma, Brenda, Mandy, Jenny and Griff, hope you are all ok.
Griff you still having trouble on Wednesdays?

Harvey, hope your two are fit and well and LG how are the two pigeons that were wounded have they recovered?

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2016, 07:48 AM
Morning All!
Bumblesnout
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-11-2016, 08:04 AM
Good morning Moyra Gnasher one and all
Hope your doing ok Moyra
Morning Gnasher
Do hope everyone's surviving all poorly human and doglets pigeons get better soon
Just the same old same old here the last few days dog walks housework visiting sister nothing exciting to report
Hard frost brrrrr the last few days the milk was accuely frozen on the doorstep this morning
Dogs out quick as a flash first thing this morning can't say I blame them don't think I'd want to put a bum anywhere near the frozen stuff lol
Hope everyone had a good day what evers on the cards
Take care stay safe wrap up well if out and about xxxxx
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2016, 09:11 AM
Good morning Norma and Nikki, Just taken Amber out for her run around and her friend Annie the Bull Mastiff was out there to greet her. They have a wonderful romp around. It is good for them both. As soon as Annie's mum crosses the road and takes her lead off Annie zooms in on Amber like old lost long friends that haven't seen each other for years. They have a good old romp and ball exchanging and it is easier for me and Karen, Annie's mum has they are having more exercise than if we just throw balls for them.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2016, 09:19 AM
Good morning everyone

Its nice when our dogs meet their friends for a good play. Amber will now be pleased to have a sleep.

Morning Bumblesnout hope you don't over due the work today.

Very windy here again but dry. Have been out with Teazle and was blown round the roads. Nothing planned. Bedding washed and having a good blow and other than taking my son to the station later this morning and picking him up again this evening that is my day.

Hope everyone is feeling ok.

Have a good day and stay safe.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-11-2016, 09:21 AM

Nikon D70s Sigma lens at 460mm-f6.3 @ 1/320 sec.
date 2006:11:07 11:56:28

Herons flying into the woods far away. I have always wondered if they found the place they were flying to
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-11-2016, 10:03 AM
Frost this morning, car all iced up. Saw a neighbour scraping her car, I have a spray bottle of de icer by the front door, and popped out and squirted the windscreen for her. Bedding nice and dry, didnit take long to tidy up whilst they ate breakfast like they hadn't seen food for years. Got a tip trip later, bags of wet shavings, must be 6 or 7 of them, not counted. Thank goodness for dry cold weather
Keep warm Norma up in the frozen north. Moyra, get the gas fire on, you know how you feel the cold
Girls will go for a gallop in an hour, sun is out and blue sky, lovely autumnal day
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-11-2016, 10:10 AM
Hi everyone, I haven't posted for a while although I do log in often. Wasn't quite sure where to post this because it's not dog related or 'light hearted chat' I'm only posting it because I believe I've mentioned my Dad before. He also owns the caravan that I've often talked about posting pictures of Poppy on the beach. Well I'm saddened to say my dear Dad passed away on Saturday 12th November in the ICU unit at Royal Surrey Hospital. It has been a tremendous and traumatic shock. He was 84 but extremely active. He was a Mason and out most nights to meetings and he was a Deputy Chairman of a Masonic Nursing Home. He was out to this Nursing Home at a meeting on Tuesday night 8th Nov where he had a fall and hit his head. He appeared fine but was taken to hospital. At 4am on Wed morning he had a seizure and never came through it. Obviously my brother,son and I had numerous meetings with consultants but we were told the brain bleed and brain injury were fatal and we agreed for life support to be switched off. He passed away 12.35 pm on Sat 12th. The last couple of weeks seem so unreal - still do. His funeral is next Wednesday and it will be huge. I'm expecting over 300 people. Sorry to post like this but I have talked about my Dad on here before. Take care everyone.

Sue x
Bumblesnout
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-11-2016, 10:18 AM
Popster My sincere condolences on your very sad loss
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-11-2016, 10:33 AM
How dreadful for you, your poor Dad. My condolences to you and I hope all goes well on his day. A great tribute to him that there are so many going to bid him farewell. Take care of yourself in all of this, you must be totally drained
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »