Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2008, 05:54 AM

Morning everyone!

Morning all,

Up at 6 this morning when Lennon decided it was time…… I’m pleased I slept most of yesterday

Have just come back from a lovely walk with the boy. My leg’s screaming, but Len’s happy as Larry . Roxy came for part of the way and then decided she’d had enough.

It’s a beautiful day out there today. Nice and cool at the moment.

The gingers have lamb chops for breakfast and Roxy has chicken wings. They eat better than me . Mind you, having said that, it’s roast pork with all the trimmings for lunch. We enjoyed it so much last week, we decided to repeat it

Have a great Sunday, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem :
Two bowling teams, one all blondes, one all bruneettes, charter a double-decker bus for a weekend bowling tournament in Atlantic City.
The brunette team rides on the bottom level of the bus, the blonde team rides on the top level.
The brunette team, down below, is wooping it up and having a great time until one of them realizes she doesn't hear anything from the blondes upstairs, and she decides to investigate.
When the brunette reaches the top, she finds the blonde team staring straight ahead at the road, frozen in fear, clutching the seats in frount of them with white knuckles.
"Whats going on up here?" asks the brunette. "We're having a great time downstairs!"
"Yeah," screams a terrified blonde, "but you've got a driver!"
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-07-2008, 06:53 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Looks like we are the only ones up early today Vicki.
Hoovering the Volvo out today might have someone coming to look and already have a bid on e-bay for it. Also have to take out all my CD's. Taking Ollie in a few minutes as I think its going to be very hot again today, good job we bought the Grandchildren a big padding pool yesterday, wonder if its finished filling up yet ?. Its 10 foot in diameter and 30 inches deep.
Got Ollie a smaller one late yesterday not sure he will use it for paddling though, but likes to drink from it.
Raost pork sounds nice enjoy.
at todays gem and have a good day all.
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2008, 06:54 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Thank goodness yesterdays trip to mums is over, and she loved her Budgie, but my elder son was there and started as soon as we got there and didn't stop untill we left the way he behaves you'd think the was 2 not 22, but as far as mum is concerned he is the blue eyed boy and can do no wrong I think he's one of the reasons I hate going there so much

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2008, 07:19 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Looks like we are the only ones up early today Vicki.
Hoovering the Volvo out today might have someone coming to look and already have a bid on e-bay for it. Also have to take out all my CD's. Taking Ollie in a few minutes as I think its going to be very hot again today, good job we bought the Grandchildren a big padding pool yesterday, wonder if its finished filling up yet ?. Its 10 foot in diameter and 30 inches deep.
Got Ollie a smaller one late yesterday not sure he will use it for paddling though, but likes to drink from it.
Raost pork sounds nice enjoy.
at todays gem and have a good day all.
Morning Lynn

Originally Posted by CLMG View Post

Thank goodness yesterdays trip to mums is over, and she loved her Budgie, but my elder son was there and started as soon as we got there and didn't stop untill we left the way he behaves you'd think the was 2 not 22, but as far as mum is concerned he is the blue eyed boy and can do no wrong I think he's one of the reasons I hate going there so much

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
Morning Christine - sorry yesterday's trip to mum's was ruined by your lad. Hugs, honey x0x0x
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2008, 07:20 AM

Taking Mia back to my parents for another week, couldnt sleep last night and was up at 3am, all this dog stuff on my mind, its going to be a loooong day, gotta get back to spend some time with Ruby, incase its my last chance

Have a good day all xxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2008, 07:22 AM
Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post

Taking Mia back to my parents for another week, couldnt sleep last night and was up at 3am, all this dog stuff on my mind, its going to be a loooong day, gotta get back to spend some time with Ruby, incase its my last chance

Have a good day all xxx
Morning Jules - *hugs* honey x0x0x
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2008, 07:35 AM
morning vicki
your dinner sounds lovely , hope its not to hot today for the dogs ,we are going to sutton with ,youngstevie (steph ) and her gang . plenty water me thinks . have a lovely sunny day every one . tracey x
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2008, 07:41 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. I'm very pleased to report we had a completely peaceful evening and all appears well in the Wufflehoond house. Fingers crossed it stays that way. I was up a couple of times just checking where she was but she was absolutely fine. We're going to have a quiet Sunday and I have a ton of ironing to catch up on but just so pleased all is well. Have a good Sunday everyone.
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2008, 07:46 AM
Morning all, so glad you had a peaceful if restless night Jackie, was wondering when I woke up how Cassie was.

I'm doing nothing today. Probably going to do some Ebay listing and more sorting out, in this heat it will be a quiet day for the dogs today.
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2008, 08:03 AM
Morning Vicki

have been up since 6am too as the babies are now in and have to feed them, finally got to bed at 1.30am after the last feed, slept like a log till the alarm went off

roll on October
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >