View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2011, 10:50 PM
I still find it strange, no matter who suggested it. Its hardly the type of thing such forums like this should be advertising. E-collars have no place in this day and age with responsible owners.
I shall not take the matter up its Azz' forum if he is ok with it fine, I was just airing my opinion/concern.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2011, 10:52 PM
Fine DevilDogz, fair enough, you are entitled to your opinion. But if anyone has a problem, then please do take it up with Azz. It is your right after all.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2011, 10:54 PM
Azz isnt the one putting a barbaric piece of equipment around his dog - therefore I doubt my opinion effects him in the slightest!
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2011, 10:59 PM
Gnasher. I am sorry about your daughter having ADHD as I said previously I have 2 family members with it. My concern with you is your lack of knowledge and understanding of dogs, and your use of an e-collar. So many people have tried to give you advice but you really do not want to know do you? You would rather zapp your poor dog.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2011, 10:59 PM
I am sure it does, DD, seeing as this is a democratic site where everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Don't you want to express your disapproval? If you feel that I shouldn't have the right to my own opinion, then surely you should say so.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2011, 11:00 PM
In a way, blogs are worse. At the top of the page right now are two adverts for e-collar sellers.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2011, 11:03 PM
You have the right to your own opinion . . . Just dont expect people not to challange it, even more so when it consists of animal abuse...

If Azz has told you, you can do the blog then I have no need to message him, he saw fit to allow you to.. I see it as wrong, its his forum - therefore I respect his choice!
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2011, 11:05 PM
OK, you obviously have little idea about ADHD then, as clearly you do not understand what I mean by P.I. type ADHD. Just to educate you, it stands for "Primarily Inattentive", and when it occurs in children or adults it is often overlooked because of the lack of hyperactivity. My daughter was not what I would describe as a "head banger", she was not hyperactive, and we had to fight for years and years and years to get her Statemented, and to get her the medication and medical treatment that she required.

As for my lack of knowledge and understanding of dogs, I will repeat you do not know me, you do not know my dogs. I am content and happy that I do know my dogs, and they are content and happy living with me, despite the abuse that I dish out on them every day.

Clearly also, you have a problem with understanding. I have repeatedly said that Ben has only been zapped twice - 3 weeks ago. Yet you continue to make ridiculous and untrue statements that I would "rather zapp my poor dog". What you should have said is "you would rather vibrate your poor dog". A vibration collar could not in any shape or form, no way, no how, be described as painful. It is a buzzing sensation which reminds Ben that hubby is calling him.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2011, 11:07 PM
Don't buy that DD, if you disagree with something, then you should say so. For goodness sake - you disagree with me using an e collar on my dog, even in the vibration mode, and you have stated clearly and categorically. I do not have a problem with that. If you have a problem with Azz allowing me to have this blog, then clearly you must tell him so.

Have some principles!
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2011, 11:11 PM
I didnt say I had a problem with it, I said I thought it odd, and slight wrong due to the fact its in my eyes 'advertising' - I also said I respected Azz' choice to allow you to put the blog up it is after all his forum - I wont tell him how he can run it...I have gave my opinion on here, to you (the one thats using the collar) - I dont need to take it further!

& dont you dare question my principles.
Closed Thread
Page 12 of 47 « First < 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 > Last »