View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Magpyex
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-02-2011, 01:51 PM

I think I'm in love - What breeds have you met and now want?

Went for a lovely walk this morning and met the most gorgeous little beagle Admittedly he had absolutely zero recall when faced with Molly the Monster but I could get over that!

So have you ever met a breed of dog and instantly fallen in love? So far it's happened to me with this beagle, a Malamute we met at a training class and my cousin's Rottie. I think I'll need a bigger house
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2011, 01:58 PM
I always like Cavaliers when we see one. Such sweet temperaments. Can't have any sort of breed that oults though so out of the question I'm afraid.
missy01
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-02-2011, 02:02 PM
Dobermanns and (dare I say it) a Golden Doodle...
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2011, 02:06 PM
Originally Posted by missy01 View Post
Dobermanns and (dare I say it) a Golden Doodle...
Shut your mouth, we'll have no talk of that Hahaa

I've always liked Chinese Cresteds, and I've recently been converted to liking - not into owning, but liking Affens. There's a whole thread on it in the toy thread.

I've always liked most breeds.
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-02-2011, 02:18 PM
Fell hook line and sinker for Keeshonds, but don't think i'd ever have a "big" dog again.
TabithaJ
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2011, 02:34 PM
Fab thread!

Like you I fell for Beagles after meeting several in our local park. Normally I prefer big dogs but I think Beagles are adorable.

I also developed a bit of a crush on Rhodesian Ridgebacks; really stunning dogs. There is a huge one at our local park though admittedly after he tried to bite my dog my crush ended....

Hmmm....which other breeds have I really fallen for... I already love Rough Collies as used to have one.
pippam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2011, 02:34 PM
GSD are my all time favourite breed! I love them to bits especially the black ones!!! So big and fluffy!!!

I went college to learn anaimal care my tutor had a normal GSD he was so great to work with and walk and a really soppy chap

Unfortunately house isnt big enough for GSD if I did id have one in a flash and have a long haired one. Of course I love Schnauzers too
Mother*ship
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2011, 02:36 PM
Pugs!

Really always thought that they weren't my cup of tea but met one in the flesh at the Affenpinscher Garden Party a couple of years ago and she was just going around everyone who was sat on the ground for a cuddle and some fuss! She was sooooo sweet. So now I make a beeline for pugs every time I see one! Don't think I'll own one as I am a bit concerned about their health issues but if those get sorted out who knows?

J.
Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2011, 02:39 PM
Pugs and affenpinschers - can't have one as hubby doesn't like snub noses
nddogs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-02-2011, 02:48 PM
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
Fell hook line and sinker for Keeshonds, but don't think i'd ever have a "big" dog again.
I like them to - great character but they seem more medium size to me - tho I do have a dog whos quite a bit bigger than them so guess thats why.

I'd like a toller
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 > Last »