Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2009, 03:50 PM

They've stolen my plant!!!

I just let Woody out the front of the house for a sniff and somewhere new to smell and I've noticed that one of the new plants I bought the other day for my newly done up front garden has been nicked!!

I can't believe it! I've lived here for exactly two years (on Sunday actually) and have never had a problem and now someone has stolen on of my plants!!

I bet I know who it was too! The horrid chav boys that live two doors down were at it again with the parking and had dumped this hideous thing outside my house on sat morning and left it there all weekend! When I came back from the vets on Monday I saw him getting into a mates car so asked him to move it. He tried to claim that it was out of petrol but I told him my dog was coming back from having had an operation later and I need my car outside my house so I made him push it back to outside his!! He was furious with me but I couldn't care less. I bet this is mindless, childish revenge! they woke us up partying at 3.30 in the morning the other sat as well. Next time I will call the police without hesitation!

It may sound silly but I'm abit upset about it as have spent ages carefully planning it all out and choosing the right plants! Of course it might not be them but whoever it was is total scum!!!!

I hate them living there, I really do!!!
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2009, 04:39 PM
I know how you feel, I have had that here too. You spend ages getting it all nice and find a big hole where your lovely plant used to be. I have had solar lights nicked, little ornaments, even one of those wire obilisk thingy ma gigs. You work hard to pay for this stuff and some numptie comes along and nicks it
Elaine xx
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2009, 04:57 PM
Neil's just got home and has had to park down the street as chav scum has parked outside our house again! What a total jerk!!

Although it might not have been them with the plant. Apparently there is a note up on one of the neighbour's windows saying that she has had some plants stolen, one of which was her tribute to her late grandmother.

I just despair of these people, I really do.
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2009, 05:04 PM
You will have to keep your eyes open in case you see your plant and your neigbours blooming in somebody elses garden!!!
Elaine xx
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2009, 05:17 PM
People will nick anything that isn't nailed down, in my experience. We have to put our Christmas fairy lights back on the hedge where people can't reach it. When we put them along the railings at the front of our house (as we had done for years without any problem) some filth bag kept nicking the the little light bulbs!!!!

As for your chav neighbours, they sound delightful
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2009, 05:29 PM
Robdogging thieving burgling scumbag b******s!!!!!!
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2009, 06:48 PM
oh what stinkers! You try and improve an environment and you get thieves ruining it. Plant some well spiky plants next time, Pidge
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2009, 06:51 PM
How about poison oak?

People are such twonks!

Hugs Em xx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2009, 06:51 PM
I would be insensed, the little rat bags.
You spend time and money looking after your property and then scum do something like this.
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2009, 07:53 PM
Originally Posted by CheekyChihuahua View Post
People will nick anything that isn't nailed down, in my experience.
true. However it has solved the problem of how to get rid of bulky items. I just leave them in my front garden and they mysteriously disappear. Over the last few weeks I`ve managed to get rid of an old radiator and a broken swivel chair that way .
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >