Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2009, 08:00 PM

Dogs do the funniest things

Well today i was doing the normal housework and went out to the wash house took some washing into the house and left the door open. Well along comes Pepsi with one of my dryer ball's in her mouth. You know the kind, the pirckly balls that apparently dry your clothes in half the time.

She has been having so much fun with it i havnt got the heart to take it off her
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2009, 08:38 PM
I came into dougies to see my lot tonight and vinnie proudly presented me with a brillo pad god knows where he found that, lol dougie must have been doing housework...
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2009, 08:39 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
I came into dougies to see my lot tonight and vinnie proudly presented me with a brillo pad god knows where he found that, lol dougie must have been doing housework...
lol and i thought the dryer ball was bad. ouch would hate to chew on the brillo tho
Annajayne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-11-2009, 08:43 PM
My boy walks around with my reading glasses. He never damages them. I can't find them and he is laying on the floor with them between his front legs. I now say 'bring the glasses' and he brings them to me. They are a bit spitty and licked but otherwise OK.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2009, 09:25 PM
jake loves dryer balls! i took him to my bfs house, and jake pinched his mums dryer ball! and she felt too guilty to take it off him that he brought it home
tabsmagic
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-11-2009, 11:14 PM
Originally Posted by Annajayne View Post
My boy walks around with my reading glasses. He never damages them. I can't find them and he is laying on the floor with them between his front legs. I now say 'bring the glasses' and he brings them to me. They are a bit spitty and licked but otherwise OK.
What a brilliant service!!
Can he go live down south with my mum? The amount of times that woman can't find her glasses!! and even then she'll search for a half hour before finding them around her neck!! or on her head!!
ATD
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2009, 11:56 PM
mine love them, hang around the dryer w8in for them to fall out lol
ATD x
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2009, 05:40 AM
lol, Louis will take anything round, and also drink cooler (stubby holders, getting worried about if you have them there or call them something else ) they are foamy so then he pulls them apart and they a slighly bouncy so if shaken and let go of they move a bit then need to be jumped on