Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2011, 07:53 PM
Thank you everyone

Mr Phillip I do indeed have Adobe X on here so goodness only knows why it wouldn't work. But I have it now.

Rich c would I have been able to use LibreOffice even though the document i was trying to fill may (or may not) have been created using Adobe? Thanks I will bear that in mind for any future forms.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

05-06-2011, 08:55 PM
Well after all that effort I think they jolly well should offer you the job perhaps it was the personnel departments plan to send out a form which couldn't easily be completed you know the idea 'We'll make it as hard as possible for people to apply, that way we'll not get too many applications and thus we'll have less work to do'

Anyway we're sending you all the good luck vibes we can muster from here, hope they work.
rich c
Almost a Veteran
Male 

06-06-2011, 07:38 AM
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
Rich c would I have been able to use LibreOffice even though the document i was trying to fill may (or may not) have been created using Adobe? Thanks I will bear that in mind for any future forms.
Don't know to be honest but LO can do a lot of things with PDF format.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2