View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

21-08-2012, 12:20 PM
What delightful piccies! David looks so happy playing with Zena, and the change in her since you moved is wonderful.

So nice for them both to be playmates, even if you do have to shoo David away to give Zena [and you] a bit of a rest! xx
lisa01uk87
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2012, 12:37 PM
Brill pics, Zena is looking great
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-08-2012, 12:39 PM
Great pictures you must be so proud of Zena.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2012, 01:15 PM
What wonderful photos H. It seems ages since we last saw the beautiful Zena You are right, her coat has definitely grown and fluffed up She looks fabulous.

You can see the pure joy in David's face, and well done Zena for being so gentle with him

As you say though, you may have to be prepared for lots of little visits from now on You will have to hide behind the sofa LOLand defo keep the front door locked LOL!
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2012, 01:44 PM
Oh look isn't that just wonderful to see. They really seem to enjoy each others company.
Isn't she just the most wonderful girl bless her.
She is a credit to you H and I am so glad you are all enjoying the new place xx
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2012, 01:55 PM
It's so good to have good neighbours isn't it? Zena thinks so anyway

It's not only Zena that seems to be in her element there, Helena, you seem to be so contented there too. Just Dave to sort out now, but I'm pretty sure that when the pressure of the renovations are finished and the business has sold, he'll be just as content as you two are
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2012, 01:58 PM
Aw they are lovely pics, you'll have to invite him round to exercise Zena while you sit and relax after all your hard work decorating, saves you a job too Plus his mum'll be happy if he goes home tired out
alexgirl73
Almost a Veteran
Female 

21-08-2012, 02:54 PM
What wonderful pics and Zena is such a sweetheart.

Ranger is very different with my 12 yr old than he is with any of the rest of us. Hayley has aspergers, and when out on walks Ranger will not let her fall behind, he's up nudging her, tugging at her hand, and if she is out of sight round a corner, he goes flying to find her! I do think they know when there is a mental disibility.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2012, 04:08 PM
How lovely for Zena to have a friend next door Lovely photos and they both look as though they are having as much fun as each other Zena is gorgeous
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2012, 04:11 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
What delightful piccies! David looks so happy playing with Zena, and the change in her since you moved is wonderful.

So nice for them both to be playmates, even if you do have to shoo David away to give Zena [and you] a bit of a rest! xx
Thanks grandma, and it seems you have me well sussed out, while the cats away huh, and being a big kid at heart, I enjoyed this little visit this morning!!!! xxx

Originally Posted by lisa01uk87 View Post
Brill pics, Zena is looking great
Thanks Lisa, she looks much better in the evenings after a good grooming coz we hadn't long got back from the woods, and she lays down in the stream which is very low and mucky now, but how can I stop her!

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Great pictures you must be so proud of Zena.
Oh I am Lynn, I am! Dave thinks she's finally matured, but then he doesn't see us when he's away playing like a couple of kids, so having a real one round was right up our street lol!

Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
What wonderful photos H. It seems ages since we last saw the beautiful Zena You are right, her coat has definitely grown and fluffed up She looks fabulous.

You can see the pure joy in David's face, and well done Zena for being so gentle with him

As you say though, you may have to be prepared for lots of little visits from now on You will have to hide behind the sofa LOLand defo keep the front door locked LOL!
Lol! Yes, that could have been nasty, but thankfully, I heard him in time as Zena got to him and raced to his defence, but she soon realised who it was but that was after she raced up to him and jumped up. I think he got my message, when I told him she's on guard when he comes in unannounced so he must always, always call out to me or ring that bell, bless. I've also told him not to be rough with her coz she'll always win, and being a gentle, sensitive soul, she only likes gentle as she is with him, so he doesn't scrum her quite so hard now lol! He would have adored old Georgie though wouldn't he I often think how much that old boy would have loved to be here with us lying out on that front terrace in the cool, we could even have left him out there all night, but sadly, that's not to be now is it.....then again I'm sure that's just where he is!!!

Originally Posted by Berger View Post
Oh look isn't that just wonderful to see. They really seem to enjoy each others company.
Isn't she just the most wonderful girl bless her.
She is a credit to you H and I am so glad you are all enjoying the new place xx
Thanks Berger, what a lovely thing to say, but I do feel so very proud of how she behaves, but then that's not surprising, because this breed would never, ever want to upset you, so I suppose she watches me and acts accordingly

Originally Posted by Brierley View Post
It's so good to have good neighbours isn't it? Zena thinks so anyway

It's not only Zena that seems to be in her element there, Helena, you seem to be so contented their too. Just Dave to sort out now, but I'm pretty sure that when the pressure of the renovations are finished and the business has sold, he'll be just as content as you two are
Thanks Chris That's what all my friends are saying too! They say they've never known me to be so relaxed and happy it shows in my voice when they ring me apparently! Yes, poor Dave, he says he's getting to hate this place now which of course, has a knock on effect on me, so when I told him we'll put it on the market, he changed his tune and said he'd get over it in a year's time when all the hard work is done. I suppose he feels very despondent and let down, but I'm still wearing these rose coloured specs, I can't see past the colours on the wall, the lovely surroundings, the woods opposite, the beach 5 mins away, the lovely people I have around me, the openness of this whole place, I feel like I'm living in Spain here with that front terrace permanently open and straight through the L bit in the lounge onto the open conservatory and out into the garden, Chris, it's all so perfick it really, really is, I want to spend my final days here in this peace and solitude Looking back to that bladdy pub, that bladdy bouncy castle with the screaming kids, the neighbours back and side, the traffic noise, no wonder I'm in heaven here hey!

Originally Posted by zoeyvonne View Post
Aw they are lovely pics, you'll have to invite him round to exercise Zena while you sit and relax after all your hard work decorating, saves you a job too Plus his mum'll be happy if he goes home tired out
Thanks Zoey, yes, he saved me a 2nd trip into the woods today, which saved my legs and my time, coz I've managed to scrape and fill the top of the ballistrades now ready for a paint over tomorrow

Originally Posted by alexgirl73 View Post
What wonderful pics and Zena is such a sweetheart.

Ranger is very different with my 12 yr old than he is with any of the rest of us. Hayley has aspergers, and when out on walks Ranger will not let her fall behind, he's up nudging her, tugging at her hand, and if she is out of sight round a corner, he goes flying to find her! I do think they know when there is a mental disibility.
Thanks alex, I think this is probably what this little lad has, all 3 of them have some problems, but although the others are friendly, this little guy and me have an affinity, he once told me "I like you very much" lol and I think he really meant it
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >