Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2011, 07:14 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Lol, yes, but I was the one who instigated all this!!!! I'm desperate for a peaceful evening one of these days, but even this trick didn't work, she's got that squeaky ball again plonked at my feet!!! Can't knock it, after all that complaining I did about how boring old Georgie was before she came into my life, and even he's perked up now!
Bless her, she is a bundle of energy. Lools like she's made a friend for life in the lab.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2011, 07:45 PM
Oh how wonderful!! There is little to beat two dogs meeting up and having the time of their lives, even if it is at the expense of the bowling green lawn

Even Jimmi has two girlfriends now.........he who just does not do other dogs! One is a dear little JRT lady, and let's pretend that the fact that she was in season and very pretty had nothing to do with it. The other is a Bernese........yes, I know. Not practical is it.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-02-2011, 07:58 PM
Nice to hear Zena had fun today with her play mate. Sorry to hear about the lawn.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2011, 08:08 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
Oh how wonderful!! There is little to beat two dogs meeting up and having the time of their lives, even if it is at the expense of the bowling green lawn

Even Jimmi has two girlfriends now.........he who just does not do other dogs! One is a dear little JRT lady, and let's pretend that the fact that she was in season and very pretty had nothing to do with it. The other is a Bernese........yes, I know. Not practical is it.
I'm glad to hear little Jimmi also has a girlfriend, or even two! Zena has a very best friend who is also a little jrt called Lily and another one called Summer, and just like Jimmi, she also has one at the other end of the scale being a male labradoodle who she will eagerly give her ball to everytime we meet up! I've just come to the conclusion that Zena only likes young, friendly dogs, it's something I will just have to live with, same as you with Jimmi!

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Nice to hear Zena had fun today with her play mate. Sorry to hear about the lawn.
Thanks Lynn, I'm really hoping come the spring it will recover, I'd hate to have to returf that lot out there, not just the expense, but the inconvenience of it all with them not having access for a few days. It really was a joy to watch and a good laugh, and nobody got hurt in the process, which surprised me the speed they were charging around out there!
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2011, 09:44 PM
Glad she had fun! Sounds like the lawn needs a rest now lol!!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2011, 06:52 AM
Sounds like the two of them had an absolute ball!

To hell with the lawn.......

Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

08-02-2011, 12:02 PM
Thanks for posting the photos of the 'pool party'

They do seem to be having such fun, lovely to see.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2