GraceLilian
New Member!
Female 

25-10-2012, 02:20 PM

Your favorite trick

HI all,
i was just wondering what you favorite trick is an how you taught it,
for example- mine is the bang trick that i taught Stanley
1. i taught him 'high ten', by getting him into the beg position then asking for him to touch both hands. i then added 'put em up' as the command.
2. I taught him the first bang, by teaching him to lie down on his front from the first position. I then called this 'bang'
3. I then taught him to fall to his side on the second bang

I used clicker training for each individual step
So please share
Jeltz
Dogsey Junior
Male 

25-10-2012, 03:31 PM
Well I'm still learning how to train, but as far as tricks go we do have Bang, roll over, gimme ten, dance (which is really jump around in circles), paw, other paw. I can't say I have a favourite as we enjoy drilling them all, daily.

So far I have failed to be able to get her to walk backwards on command and I can't get her to bark on command either, but she's only 15 months so there is still time.
GraceLilian
New Member!
Female 

25-10-2012, 03:51 PM
i'm having the same problems with walk backwards and speak! At the moment he can do sit, lie down, roll over, paw, other paw, touch left touch right, touch (nose), high five, high ten, and spread em'. I only really get to work with him once a week though as he isn't my dog he is one of the dogs at the place where i work.